Recent content by NurKeinNeid

1. NurKeinNeid

Post [ROM][12L] DerpFest for OnePlus 5/T [Official][2022-05-22]

If that was a question, the answer is yes.
  2. NurKeinNeid

Yes, just read the post which you quoted.
  3. NurKeinNeid

Post [ROM][12L] DerpFest for OnePlus 7T Pro [OFFICIAL][hotdog]

DerpFest Update! OTA is also pushed as promised. Device Changes: - Import GrapheneOS camera and replace AOSP camera - Disable HD notification for all carriers - Define power button location properly - Enable vibrate on icon animation of the shelf - Touch: Disable icon space reserve - Disable...
  4. NurKeinNeid

DerpFest Update! I don't want to provide dot QS builds anymore since there's no progress since a while. So OTA should be possible again then. I will push later today. Device Changes: - Sync with latest Lineage changes (multi sim changes again) - Enable settings for multiple levels of vibration...
  5. NurKeinNeid

You need to format data. The type yes to wipe thing in TWRP. I never used ofox, so I don't know where this option is located in your case.
  6. NurKeinNeid

I will not switch to Kosp trees because of one issue. It would help to tell which change in particular fixes it.
  7. NurKeinNeid

DerpFest Update! From now on only with regular AOSP QS style because I have readded performance mode for the Updater and want to give OTA a try next time again. Sorry, I had no time left for a sourceforge mirror. Device Changes: - Device tree rebased over...
  8. NurKeinNeid

It was mentioned in the lineage 19 XDA thread.
  9. NurKeinNeid

Phone services (not the Dialer) accesses detailed cellular information which is considered to be location information. It's a base OS component serving the intended purpose and shouldn't worry anyone. I don't know why it's showing up more often now. Just flash latest build from GDrive. It's now...
  10. NurKeinNeid

Small DerpFest Update! Only for dumpling and only on GDrive because I have also a life. Still two variants. The CI build has the new QS redesign of dotOS. Blur is enabled in both. ROM Changes: - Merge May Security patch (android-12.1.0_r5) - Use system color accent for privacy indicators...
  11. NurKeinNeid

DerpFest Update! Still two variants. The CI build has the new QS redesign of dotOS. Blur is enabled in both. ROM Changes: - Add switch to enable daily data usage in QS footer - Add switch for overriding VoLTE icon with VoWiFi when available - Hide tuner icon in QS panel - Fix media art force...