Recent content by NurKeinNeid

1. NurKeinNeid

Post [ROM][11.0][Beta] DerpFest for OnePlus 5/T [Official][2020-04-13]

That's very interesting but I don't know how to use that information. Also my smsc number looks similar to yours and sms working fine here. Besides who knows if changing that number in source (if even possible) will break sms for other providers.
  2. NurKeinNeid

DerpFest Update! Unfortunately, I had to remove dotOS Volume Panel again. But now all volume panel styles are solid expect the new MIUI panel from bootleggers which only works on the right side. Many thanks to @David, who is providing cheeseburger again. OTA's for both are pushed. Changelog...
  3. NurKeinNeid

I would also like to apologize. I am since the Corona pandemic less relaxed than other users may know it from me so far and react sensitively sometimes. Especially after a stressful day. Thanks also to all for the kind words of encouragement. I am unfortunately often torn. I have trouble coping...
  4. NurKeinNeid

Finally, I would like to say that it is very unfair to measure a custom ROM, which is also a major Android version further than the manufacturer itself, with the same standards as an OEM. I think that's also why I'll probably stop doing DerpFest in S. It's this constant feeling that you don't do...
  5. NurKeinNeid

Its just the same set of GApps you get when you buy a pixel. I personally like to play with Pixel features. This is only possible with spoofing pixel.
  6. NurKeinNeid

You're feature requests are already on my list. We had even center clock in the beginning but removed for the time being cause of glitches with it. It's a fact that a lot of people have many expections but don't understand **** or even bother to spend some minutes for research. Nikita GCam Dev...
  7. NurKeinNeid

Google clock is not shipped with the ROM. I can't understand what you're describing either. Don't know if any ROM can do that. If I have to weigh things up, I'd rather take care of other things.
  8. NurKeinNeid

Vanced was discussed on telegram chat many times. The ROM comes as it is. If you have a different taste, use something else. Latest build doesn't have youtube at all btw.
  9. NurKeinNeid

Bluetooth and nfc icon in status bar visibility behavior is intended. I think it's reasonable that way.
  10. NurKeinNeid

I don't use notification bubbles, but David told me about it. For him it's working. So I don't know.
  11. NurKeinNeid

I think you talk about wfd. It's not working on any ROM. And please don't compare me to a company that has several departments working on one OS. I'm a single guy with no programming skills and a full-time job.
  12. NurKeinNeid

I don't know how to answer this in one reply. My screen is too small. So I answer one after another, I see no other way.
  13. NurKeinNeid

DerpFest Update! OTA no longer treats old builds as new. So I've pushed OTA updates for everyone and we can finally use that. Many thanks to @David, who is providing cheeseburger again. Changelog: Device changes: * Synced with latest LOS 18.1 changes ROM changes: * Merged April Security...
  14. NurKeinNeid

Post [ROM][11.0][Beta] DerpFest R for OnePlus 7T Pro [OFFICIAL][hotdog]

DerpFest Update! Still oos10 blobs, but enforcing is now also available. Both passes SafetyNet out of the box without root. Changelog: * Implemented Volume panel styles * Kanged dotOS volume panel for default volume style * Reworked additional power menu actions preference * Moved Edge...