• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Nx Biotic

1. Nx Biotic

Post [LAUNCHER APP][5.0+][New | Release] GCA Launcher 2

https://www.reddit.com/r/GcaLauncher?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share Recently opened up a reddit for GCA Launcher so users can target issues and request in a more organized way. sometimes an email or telegram cannot be the solution.
  2. Nx Biotic

Post [APP][5.0+] No'Me Launcher Manager/Switcher

wow, 7 Months... it's been awhile. Some important news coming soon. No'Me is getting its android 12 ready update soon. In this update, The user interface will be polished up to fix some issues we discovered along the way and fix some things that just don't sit well. The app will be integrated...
  3. Nx Biotic

Latest beta hotfixes released last night. all issues regarding the last beta should be fixed.
  4. Nx Biotic

I've working on this launcher for about 3 years and it's been a learning curve for me so I just ask my followers to just be patient with bugs as I bounce between my professional and hobby life. I can say the next beta update will have a handful of important fixes.
  5. Nx Biotic

The gca telegram team has issued some warnings with this week's beta update and the issues will be corrected later on in the week. These issues include the following... -Drawer Tabs reset themselves and copy the tabs from the launcher sheet menu -Groups may not appear correctly in the...
  6. Nx Biotic

There is a new beta update available on Google Play. What's New -Recent apps and Groups can now be included in App Drawer Tabs -Monet Library now baked in -Shelf and App Drawer has been revamped to be independent views -General maintenance and cleanup -New themeing options in color scheme...
  7. Nx Biotic

There will be a new update on the beta channel this week for Insider preview users. This update will allow users to test out new changes to the app drawer, a new settings sheet, improvements to performance, theme options and a few other things under the hood to prep for bigger changes. The app...
  8. Nx Biotic

No updates this week, im taking some time to rewrite the app drawer to support more functionality and bring a smoother and fluent experience. In the next update, users will find that the recent apps have been merged in the app drawer tabs along with user created app groups. What this means is...
  9. Nx Biotic

Hotfix update released today with a few goodies -New default launcher widget is inspired by ios Google widget (customization coming soon) -Ability to reset app state upon launching in from GCA Launcher (in general settings) -(fix) System bars should now properly tint based on themes, colors...
  10. Nx Biotic

Next update will focus on a few release bugs the play console has caught as well as what what members have reported. a few things that will makes its way with bug fixes is a new accessibility option for double tap to sleep for devices, a way to access recent apps, an accessibility option to...
  11. Nx Biotic

There are a few release bugs I need to take care of later. mostly just graphical problems, a hotfix will be scheduled this week.
  12. Nx Biotic

" UPDATE 06/08 I have officially launched GCA Launcher 2 on google play, I will provide this apk below to manually install for yourself. I have implemented Google Plays ota updater inside the launcher settings so it will prep you for any further updates needed! The Insider Preview will continue...
  13. Nx Biotic

Development update The next update I publish will roll GCA Launcher 2 on the playstore on the Stable channel. This update will have a major effect on users who have been using the stable build that has been in affect for the past year. It will wipe your current user settings and upgrade you to...
  14. Nx Biotic

https://wp.me/sa8mpC-trials GocalSD May blog
  15. Nx Biotic

Couple of updates -Redeemable codes above expire at the end of the month, be sure to grab one for yourself! -The add on store has been a hit. Just needs some small tune ups -The Insider Preview will launch on the Stable channel in June! -Android 12 has a butt load of interface bugs with GCA...