Recent content by nxss4

1. N

Post [APP] Swipe Navigation - Navigation bar replacement

This app stops me from updating to pie. I don't think I could live without it ;) Has anyone tried using this on pie?
  2. N

Post Ozone - A substratum module for OOS Oreo

Hey, I'm running OOS 5.1.2, where Oneplus "fixed", or so they say, the QS padding. It's still too big for my taste, so I decided to try your QS padding fix. It's almost right on OOS 5.1.2, even though it wasn't made for that version :) IMO the padding would be perfect if the quick...
  3. N

Post J Touch app for navigation rocks

That looks bat **** ugly, why don't you just download https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.suphi.swipenavigation&hl=en ?
  4. N

Post How I got 12h+ SOT on my 5T

Euhm, I don't know for sure but I think you're using it on airplane mode. If I'm at home on WiFi I can EASILY get 1h15m of screen on time per 10%. This is without greenfly nor a custom kernel. If your 12h sot are on WiFi, it's not really impressive ---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ----------...
  5. N

UPDATE: Converting the app to a system app enables the possibility to keep gestures extremely responsive without accessibility and that permanent notification. It might be placebo, but it seems like gestures work quicker after a reboot too.
  6. N

Post [Guide] [Root] Get rid of navbar without any drawbacks (no xposed / substratum)

swipe navigation should work flawlessly. Maybe you disabled the apps notification? Also, try enabling accessibility services for the app, that fixed the lag for me
  7. N

Hey, I just wanted to say this app is freaking awesome! Also, macrodroid works great with the dock, I was able to recreate my android quick settings in the dock using macrodroid, there are way easier to access now! Thanks a lot for this masterpiece Ps: the dock is so smooth, just incredible man!
  8. N

Thread Phoenix OS only boots after install, missing OS when reboot

Hey xda, I'm trying to install phoenix OS as a standalone OS on my 64bit pc. I followed every step from this thread, no exception: https://forum.xda-developers.com/phoenix-os/phoenix-os-news-qa--development/problems-installing-phonix-os-t3681518 I'm 100% sure I did not miss any step, I tried...
  9. N

Post [Guide] [Root] Get rid of navbar without any drawbacks (no xposed / substratum)

It's works extremely well, thanks for the suggestion! Fun fact, my guide seems to trigger that same setting, as the joneplus quick setting was already activated. After I clicked the toggle for the first time the navbar appeared again!
  10. N

This is a great app, and very customisable once you buy the pro version. Why would anyone want this? It gives back precious screen estate, prevents burn in and keeps me from tapping the home key instead of 'space' when typing. It works extremely well. I'm surprised...
  11. N

I'm sorry, I can't help you with that :/ I switched to gesture navigation.
  12. N

No problem! How did it work for you, was the navbar still gone after disabling xposed?
  13. N

Here it is, if you don't get this follow all the steps again, I'll add an additional step just to be sure. Edit: XDA image is broken: https://imgur.com/a/xmA1K
  14. N

Yeah, this only works if you turn the navigation bar off in settings when xposed is installed, I'll provide a screenshot soon.