Recent content by ocujos

1. ocujos

Post [ROM][Android 11][SURYA] crDroid v7.7 [OFFICIAL][15.06.2021]

Only one that I've ever noticed - phone reboots if call is on Speaker while you you're hanging up.
  2. ocujos

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL - WEEKLY] AICP - 16.1 - 11.0 [SURYA][14-05]

Check OP, release notes in download link. Yes.
  3. ocujos

Post [OFFICIAL] Descendant [Android 11]

You could try this if you're using Magisk. https://github.com/ayush5harma/PixelFeatureDrops I haven't installed it on my phone though (no root)
  4. ocujos

How did you flash it? Do you have Magisk installed or root? Instructions from OP: Update installation: Boot into TWRP or Orangefox and flash rom Flash Disable Force Encryption if you want to stay decrypted Reboot to system
  5. ocujos

Maybe, but stock OS is Soooo boring and limited in configuration options.
  6. ocujos

Post [ROM][10]Resurrection-Remix v8.6.6 Official[SURYA][KARNA](23/01/2021)

Does @Lostark13 still support this ROM? OP is very much out of date. He doesn't engage much in the thread either. Thinking of coming back to RR ROM from crDroid 7.4 due to move to OSS in later revisions which resulted in various issues.
  7. ocujos

It can backup app data only if you're rooted. I don't want to root my phone. So, not really a solution for people that care about phone's security. I wonder if I could just backup Data partition on crDroid 7.4 and then restore it on crDroid 7.6? 🤔
  8. ocujos

I'm also on 7.4. Aoparently, you have to flash Android 11 Firmware first and then crDroid next. Instructions in OP are correct. You will lose all data in the processs which is why I've been delaying the "upgrade" (it's basically full ROM install).
  9. ocujos

Once the bootloader (re)locked, I believe that you don't have to wait for another 7 days to unlock it.
  10. ocujos

Why don't you start from scratch and install stock ROM via fastboot?
  11. ocujos

If you're upgrading from crDroid 7.4 then bootloop is an expected behaviour. 7.4 was the last version using stock vendor partition. You need to start from scratch if on 7.4 and follow instructions in OP.
  12. ocujos

Post [Android 4.0+] Call Recorder - SKVALEX, record phone calls from the phone line

I'm running crDroid 7.4 on Poco X3 NFC (Android 11). Skvalex call recorder works 100% using system recorder option. I have not rooted my phone.
  13. ocujos

Post GCam for Poco X3

Do all three cameras work? How about video stabilisation? (EIS) Can it coexist with gcam 7.4?
  14. ocujos

Thanks. I assume that you have tested Google Pay first, before rooting. Right?
  15. ocujos

Has anyone tested Google Pay now that NFC works again? Did you have to use Magisk hide or it worked without root? Thanks. On crDroid 7.4, Google Pay works without root/Magisk