Recent content by oD33z

1. O

Post [Q] Best of the Best Fully Functional Roms?

Thanks guys. PacRom has always been really good. I may dl YAS4 v11 and try it out, but I prefer a senseless rom. JCFUNK is right tho Negalite is fully functional and it rocks. I use it senseless with nova launcher. Its pretty fast too. I keep the 8GB SD Card loaded down with MP3's and jam out...
  2. O

Thread [Q] Best of the Best Fully Functional Roms?

I know not every rom works best for everyone. I have read and read the Evo 3D forum. I know that not very many of these roms are updated anymore. There are many roms I would like to try, but the downloads aren't active anymore. I would love to compile a list of the roms that are fully functional...
  3. O

Post [Q] Unlocked S-ON Hboot1.58 Philz Touch Recovery

After further testing, there are times that the phone thinks its charging and once during this time it went through a rapid discharge. This phone only has the apps that can be installed initially and through aroma. I have only signed into my google account and used on wifi. No phone service and...
  4. O

The test.zip worked just fine. Been testing it shortly after you linked it. Everything seems to be running correctly. Best app2sd script for this phone/rom?
  5. O

I tried installing your new negalite the same way as I do the old version and at the end of the install procedure I get an error about set permissions. After that - reboot, wipe dalvik, reboot - it just reboots into recovery. I tried many times with SmartFlash enabled and disabled. I go back and...
  6. O

I should have worded that different really, the revision numbers threw me, I honestly was just making sure I was in the right place. 48mb smaller, anything stripped?
  7. O

Revision 7 Are you sure this is the latest?
  8. O

I am currently on the 4ext recovery with 1GB sd-ext 0 swap and formatted Ext4. fastboot boot recovery.img flashrom.zip from recovery reboot, wipe dalvik, reboot Negalite.zip installed with no errors whatsoever. Thank You. Beautiful smooth running rom btw. Does all that above sound like I did...
  9. O

Since I am basically starting from scratch and the end goal is to have a kitkat rom and possibly S-OFF(if its a must to do so). What all needs to be done as far as formatting, tweaks, or anything else to achieve the best performance, space, or anything you can think of? Thats if you dont mind...
  10. O

What I meant was, in your opinion, is the 4ext a better recovery than the unofficial TWRP? During the install of Negalite at the point of -Setting Up Kernel Over-Clock Settings under this it reads: assert failed: write_raw_image("/tmp/newboot.img","boot") Is this a red flag of something not...
  11. O

Is 4ext > TWRP unofficial? I am currently on your unofficial TWRP and installing the latest negalite.
  12. O

I am great with linux, but was under the assumption it needed to be burned to cd and that USB was not an option, please advise if not the case. I have read a ton and I remember reading about Unknownforce, but cant remember if thats the case or not. Off topic: I learned from you that it has to...
  13. O

Does your unofficial twrp support SELinux? I am assuming it does but just checking. Is it available for download and if so where?
  14. O

Before I proceed in explaining anything, please let me Thank You JCFunk for lending me a hand in my endeavors. This is my first crack at a HTC device. So I'm a newb at locks, hboots, and HTC specifics. So, Thank You! I scanned through a lot of information and I moved to quickly, thinking I...
  15. O

Thread [Q] Unlocked S-ON Hboot1.58 Philz Touch Recovery

Please help. I have unlocked this phone through HTC Dev. I have flashed a custom recovery. Somewhere through this process, the original installation of the factory rom from VM was deleted. That doesn't bother me because I was never going back to it anyway, but If I had it right now, I wouldn't...