Recent content by ogdobber

1. ogdobber

Post Tampered Glass

anoke is the best one I have seen/used, fits perfect and has front and back. $8.88 prime http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015E3QY4I?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00
  2. ogdobber

Post [Facer] Tag Heuer collection

aquaracer72 v2 is up. default shows seconds in lower left, however two other .pngs are there to change it to temp or steps (change the opacity from 0 to 100) also the #tag# will need to be changed.
  3. ogdobber

yes but i will need a higher res pic. I like 600x600 if possible
  4. ogdobber

Hey for the time being i pulled aquaracer 72... i was seeing horrible battery and the only thing I can attribute to this is the "current temperature" this will need an update from facer... in the mean time, i will change that value to something else and repost. Anyone else see the same poor...
  5. ogdobber

Post [WatchMaker] [Moto 360] Amazing Watchface!!!Who can do this?

bit of work to do yet... 55IM2AKqvZw&feature=em-upload_owner
  6. ogdobber

unploaded. lemme know ;)
  7. ogdobber

ok i redid the malaysian tag and added aquaracer 72 i will have the zips uploaded soon (*edit uploaded)
  8. ogdobber

The logo on the malaysian tag is intentionally bad...it is a malaysian tag lol
  9. ogdobber

Post [Q] Facer Analog watch hands are +90 degrees off!

If your original (hand) picture is not verticle, then add a + or -. For example (#DWFK#-10) play with the number until it is correct
  10. ogdobber

The logo was intended to be cheesy on the Malaysian tag. Also the 18:88 is just the background, I'll check out what's up, but the opacity should be 30? Is is something else?
  11. ogdobber

black hands and face one? i wasnt happy with how it turned out up on op all the dials are used on my faces...the space x left dial spins with steps for example but a dial could be switched out... up on op
  12. ogdobber

Sorry been out of town. I'll update the op tonight
  13. ogdobber

Lol that was a malaysian knockoff i came accross and decided to make...but yeah i can post it
  14. ogdobber

thats a good pic, i will add to the todo. i am currently working on a microtimer
  15. ogdobber

Post Post your moto 360 home "faces"

70's retro timex