• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by okaragoz1

1. O

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience Plus 10.0 [S+P] [Pyxis][Nov Patch][2020-11-17]

Hi, I am using franco kernel manager to track battery consumption . My idle drain is huge around 2,5%- 4%. I tried everything but i can't finish a day with full charge.
  2. O

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience Plus 10.0 [S+P] [Pyxis][Nov Patch][2020-11-17]

As a correction idle drain has improved in days idk how. Today first time I saw 1.44% and I'm happy with that. Thx for the good work. Keep it up!
  3. O

I was hoping for drain to end but on Franco idle drain is 2.49%.
  4. O

Post [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] [10.0] [pyxis] Pixel Experience [MAY SECURITY PATCH]

Just format then wipe cache data system delvik that's all send the firmware zip file to phone then flash it. You don't have to do anything on vendor. Yet all responsibility on you. Mi 9 Lite cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
  5. O

Post [ROM][10.0][EOL] Evolution X v4.6 for Mi 9 Lite[pyxis][OFFICIAL]

I've just installed it. I have a question. If I'm not mistaken you've mentioned about wide lens. But when I activate the wide lens on settings then switch to 0.6x ıt restarts and regular lens opens. Any idea? I've installed your mentioned link. Mi 9 Lite cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
  6. O

where can i find the buffer fix ? ---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ---------- After i wrote that i switched to evo just to see for now seems smooter.
  7. O

DarkAngelGR is derpfest devolepment are done ? I mean are you active on Evo? If thats the case i would switch to Evo. Because ive been using derp since first released. And which one do you suggest. Should i stay on derp or switch? What are the diferences. Thank you for all.
  8. O

Ive searched that before and my answer is never. I tweet the official PE and they said non of the devs have the device. Also coderz is no where to be found. I lost hope and start using derpfest. Highly recommend it no bug and its official with Ota updates. Mi 9 Lite cihazımdan Tapatalk...
  9. O

Post Amazfit Bip S

That's something I don't want. I know that screen is super visable under bright sunlight but I prefer shard screen. So now I should decide whether verge / verge lite / or gts. Thank you Mi 9 Lite cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
  10. O

Post Amazfit Bip S

In the picture edges of the numbers are rough and I can see the pixels. That's what I also realise on YouTube reviews. Is it an illusion of the camera? Could you please clarify that for me.
  11. O

Post Amazfit Bip S

I'm thinking about getting one but have some doubts about the screen quality. I'm now between verge and bip s. How's the screen quality/ sharpness ? Thank you.
  12. O

Post [ROM][10.0] DerpFest for Mi 9 Lite[pyxis][OFFICIAL]

https://del.dog/mockahathu Lawnchair crushes all the time no visual problem but just a notification.
  13. O

Sometimes the launcher crashes and in WhatsApp the camera launch speed is lagged and slow. I hope this update fixes that. Ota update works well BTW I come here to check after I got Ota notification. My daily driver thank you.
  14. O

Launcher fails time to time. Also face unlock is not there. Other than this great work.
  15. O

I want to point out some bugs and opinions. -Fingerprint is not stable working. -While on a call with mobile and using a speaker makes the other person hear themself. Lots of people said my voice comes back to me. - Lift to wake option is not available. Thank you for all.