...The last thing that I have tried is shifu rom you are using and radio 1.70.xx.xx and the latest release from dzo's site. I have changed only the provider info in default.txt. The problem is that when I boot I can reach only the Android title in console and then it freezes.
I have also two partitions on my sd card - 1st fat32 with android files on root and 2th is ext2.
I hope you can give me some advice, so I can setup a running android 1.5 at the end and start to apply from their the Hero modifications, because what the Hero port for G1 is infact a little upgraded 1.5
(at least I think so).