Recent content by Old Jimbo

1. O

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)los-legacy

I don't know if my phone's hardware has failed so I'm asking: does anyone experienced signal loss while using one of these builds? Since the moment I've installed this ROM (20201222 build), I've installed also a few apps, some of them being old versions, unoptimized for A7. From time to time...
  2. O

Post [JDCTeam] TWRP 3.3.1-0 Custom builds - Build 2 [ July 28 ]

Yes, that blue, please! :) Anyway, thanks for your work! (y)
  3. O

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)los-legacy

What are the best tools for rooting and theming this ROM? LE: I've used Magisk 20.4 and Substratum. The ROM is stable and functional after one month of use. Thanks to devs!
  4. O

Post [ROM][TW] StockWiz - stable, no mods, stock [QK1][i9505][Debloated-767MB] 09 May 2019

Can someone upload this ROM? The OP's dl is broken.
  5. O

Post TWRP Touch Recovery v3.0.0-0 for Galaxy Young GT-S6310

Yeah, it would be useful to me also to get the TWRP-v3.0.0-0.tar.md5. So, if someone can share this file, it would be great.
  6. O

Post Rooting and Unroot Huawei P8 [6.0] [FOR All EMUI4.0.1] all [GRA-Types]

I have a GRA-L09, EMUI 4.0.3, build number C432B398. As my former phone was a Samsung, I'm not familiar with rooting this device. Can someone tell me please what tools should I use according to the phone's EMUI and build number?
  7. O

Post [ROM][5.1.1] OmniROM for GT-I8190 S3 Mini

Now it's funny but last night it wasn't at all! ? Maybe each ROM development thread should have the opening post with a simple message: "If you want to test my work, first you have to insert the sim card as specified in the phone's manual. If you agree and do so, you can read my 2nd post." ?
  8. O

It's embarrassing... but I've inserted the sim card the wrong way! ? I think it's the first time in my life doing this. Sorry for any inconveniences generated for anyone! ☺
  9. O

Hello old friend! ☺ No, airplane mod is off. Meanwhile, I reverted to the saved stock ROM but sim card isn't detected also. I did a clean install of omni 5.1.1 but no luck. I am sure the hardware is intact but I can't fathom what's happening.
  10. O

Hi there! I know the development for this ROM was discontinued but I'm seeking an advice. Last week my phone's battery went dead and for a week I used the sim card into another phone. Meanwhile, I set the i8190 on airplane mode (for no reason) and used its wifi connection. Today, after I...
  11. O

Post [APP][LP][XPOSED] GravityBox v5.6.0 - tweak box for Android 5 [23/09/2018]

C3C076 Will you take into consideration to insert in "Statusbar QuickSettings tiles" a new tile for manual screen rotation (portrait and landscape)? I find this feature to be useful for some people (for example, my phone's accelerometer cease to function, hardware issue). PS: great app, thanks!
  12. O

Post [Resolved] Auto-rotation doesn't work

What kind of issue and how did they solve it?
  13. O

Post [TWRP][3.0.2][Official]Huawei P8 (GRA-L09)

After a few years of using samsung phones, now I'm tryin' a GRA-L09. I want to flash TWRP but the dl link seems that it's not working, at least not for me. Can someone point me where can I find the latest version of TWRP? Is it flashable by Odin? Or, is there a tutorial how to flash it?
  14. O

Try this link for omni-5.1.1-20161003-golden-HOMEMADE.zip.