Recent content by oldblue910

1. oldblue910

Post Does the AT&T S7 variant have Wi-Fi connection sharing?

This is exactly what I needed. Thank you! On my Verizon variant, the Wi-Fi sharing item is replaced with "Help" Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk
  2. oldblue910

Post Does the AT&T S7 variant have Wi-Fi connection sharing?

Thank you! Would you be able to show me what the "more" menu on that screen looks like on your variant? I'd like to illustrate it in the post I'm doing for Android Police regarding this feature.
  3. oldblue910

Thread Does the AT&T S7 variant have Wi-Fi connection sharing?

http://www.sammobile.com/2016/03/11/...other-devices/ The Verizon variant doesn't have this. T-Mobile and Sprint do. What about the AT&T variant? Can anyone verify?
  4. oldblue910

Post Does the AT&T variant have Wi-Fi connection sharing?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I'm doing a piece on this feature for Android Police, but I need to verify each carrier's variant as to whether or not the feature is enabled. My 935V (Verizon) doesn't have the feature, but I've been able to verify that Sprint and T-Mobile do. So, can...
  5. oldblue910

Post Does the AT&T variant have Wi-Fi connection sharing?

No. Read that article. The GS7 can share a WiFi connection. In other words, instead of sharing your LTE connection to other devices, it can share it's WiFi connection to other devices by broadcasting it on a different SSID. A perfect use case for this would be using paid hotel WiFi that charges...
  6. oldblue910

Post Does the T-Mobile variant have Wi-Fi connection sharing?

It's about the actual feature because Samsung introduced this on the GS7 very quietly. So, I'm trying to figure out which US carriers allowed it. T-Mobile obviously did. Verizon didn't. Still trying to verify AT&T and Sprint. I'll post a link once it's done! Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using...
  7. oldblue910

Thank you, sir! Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk
  8. oldblue910

Can you post a screenshot? I'd like to use it in a post I'm doing for Android Police. Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk
  9. oldblue910

Thread Does the T-Mobile variant have Wi-Fi connection sharing?

http://www.sammobile.com/2016/03/11/...other-devices/ My Verizon variant doesn't have this. What about the T-Mobile variant?
  10. oldblue910

Thread Does the AT&T variant have Wi-Fi connection sharing?

http://www.sammobile.com/2016/03/11/...other-devices/ My Verizon variant doesn't have this. What about the AT&T variant?
  11. oldblue910

Thread Does the Sprint variant allow Wi-Fi connection sharing?

http://www.sammobile.com/2016/03/11/galaxy-s7-galaxy-s7-edge-tip-you-can-share-your-phones-wi-fi-connection-with-other-devices/ My Verizon variant doesn't have this. What about the Sprint variant?
  12. oldblue910

Post Verizon S7 models - no Samsung Pay?

If the Verizon S6 has it, the S7 likely will too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. oldblue910

Post Getting the s7 edge? What are you coming from

I've got a SIM-free iPhone 6S Plus and a Nexus 6P, so I guess don't really need this phone. But, I pre-ordered the Galaxy S7 Edge from Verizon anyway (Silver Titanium) but I'm sure I'll probably end up returning it within the 14 day period. The $35 restocking fee is worth it to me to be able to...
  14. oldblue910

Post Best Buy unactivated phones (Verizon) - come with SIM card? ever ship early?

Whether you buy it at full price or not, if you buy the Verizon version of the phone, it'll have a Verizon SIM card in it. The end.
  15. oldblue910

Post Preorder Thread

Pre-ordered an S7 Edge in silver from Verizon. Chances are it'll be returned within 14 days but that's alright. The $35 restocking fee is worth it for me to rent and play with the latest and greatest for 2 weeks. Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using Tapatalk