Recent content by olokos

1. olokos

Post [Guide] Activate Native Video Calling (over LTE), RCS & other features

warriorvibhu To be honest I much prefer google messages instead of cluttered samsung messages, but I didn't know those 2 utilize different providers for RCS. I did switch both RCS Switch and all the switches in that category aswell In case of google messages they get disabled automatically Then...
  2. olokos

Post [Guide] Activate Native Video Calling (over LTE), RCS & other features

warriorvibhu On exynos S20+5G I cannot seem to be able to use RCS whatsoever. This seems to have happened once I updated my ROM with odin with the latest firmware available. Afterwards I've debranded it from PRT to XEO csc using samkey - that went well. Sadly RCS just won't work anymore for...
  3. olokos

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] BlissRoms v12.10

I can confirm that when music is played over bluetooth - there are freezes of the entire phone for up to several seconds Additionally quite often even though the device shows that H+/LTE is connected and with at least 2 bars of reception (should be more) there is no data connection to the...
  4. olokos

Everything seems to work great now apart from previously mentioned AOD, invalid charging current displayed on lockscreen. Sorry for making 3 posts in a row, but those are basically separate thoughts. Let me know and I'll merge them if you'd like. I've found one more, very weird issue that I...
  5. olokos

I had a read about Safetynet and found the bug causing it to fail! Rom has this in build.prop: ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/dream2ltexx/dreamlte So fingerprint in current version is both s8 and s8+, mixed. Solution? Pretty simple ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/dream2ltexx/dream2lte Safetynet...
  6. olokos

This ROM is blazing smooth, I'll test it further but I've noticed several issues so far: Google Pay doesn't work as device is rooted, without even flashing Magisk after clean flash. SafetyNet fails with both ctsProfile and basicIntegrity as false Repackaging magisk within itself makes...
  7. olokos

Post [ROM][Android 10][UNOFFICIAL] Havoc OS 3.5

I've got consitently 10H SOT, today it was 10h 15 min and 11% of battery left! This is amazing, the only downside is the camera.
  8. olokos

Post [MOD][9/10]Easy change CSC S8/S8+(possibly more) using root without wiping data

Then I'd have to either create as many zips as there are CSCs or aroma installer. Too much work, all you have to do is edit a single text file on your phone. That's almost as easy as making a note in a notepad on your phone, but instead of notepad you use root capable file explorer. If this...
  9. olokos

I've enabled encryption, just to see if it works and it does work great. There's a problem with TWRP and encryption though. After rebooting to TWRP this is in TWRP's console: Could not mount /data and unable to find crypto footer. Failed to mount '/data' (Invalid Argument). Unable to recreate...
  10. olokos

Hey, I'd like to follow up to your response. I'm about to install the freshly released S8+ build. Could you please tell me what should I change the key 703 to in gpio_keys.kl in order to have it same as stock, so I could bind it to anything I want? I'm really keen on using the google stock...
  11. olokos

Post [APP][4.1+]Updated Apollo - Music Player (Updated 08.09.2017)[DISCONTINUED]

Yes you did! Sadly, I went through the drives and I couldn't find the latest version anymore, so the best I can provide is this: https://github.com/olokos/Apollo/ Best of luck, please do post a message with an update here once you get some progress, so I'll have a look a it too.
  12. olokos

muhash I've tried the build for S8+ provided by Orangelelo a few posts back and I gotta say, there's a massive improvement overall as compared to stock/stock based ROMs. Sadly remapping of bixby button is impossible. I've always used this one...
  13. olokos

Post Changing Carrier ROM - ZTA to ZTO

pvillasuso Thank you for the feedback! Have you tried this on a completely stock ROM or some stock based custom ROM?
  14. olokos

Post [APP][4.1+]Updated Apollo - Music Player (Updated 08.09.2017)[DISCONTINUED]

Spmp You made a mistake trying to mention me, so I have noticed it only now. If you're still interested in continuing the project, I can dig up the latest source code, it's somewhere really deep so it will take me considerable effort to find it, but if anybody wants to work on it still, I can...
  15. olokos

Post [MOD][9/10]Easy change CSC S8/S8+(possibly more) using root without wiping data

Bumping as I need confirmation this works perfectly fine across different firmwares, so far nobody reported back whatsoever and I really want to move this into Samsung section, if it's confirmed working on stock roms aswell.