Recent content by oluwaponmile

1. O

Post [Tool][Universal Debloater][02.03.2017] Brought To You By The Phronesis Team....

Have you used the script and it didn't work? You don't start a UNIX command with the $ sign, it's the Linux OS prompt. You propably need some beginners guide on writting UNIX commands
  2. O

Post [Rom][N7 Port][11.09.2017] [Multi-DPI] Phronesis Rom N7 v7.0 Feature Rich & Smooth

Hello there, Just getting to read this post. You should be able to fix the issue. However I won't be able to advise on the possible cause of the issue since I don't have a N4 device and the N3 doesn't exhibit this behaviour. It could be in the framework.jar or framework-res or both. Compare...
  3. O

Post [Rom][N7 Port][11.09.2017] [Multi-DPI] Phronesis Rom N7 v7.0 Feature Rich & Smooth

Try the "Stock" in aroma and install the mode files downloadable from OP. The N3 stock camera will never work on the port because of obvious reasons. Couldn't be better my friend. Had to order another one to replace Mrs Note 3 too. The only thing I missed are the numerous Phronesis mods, but...
  4. O

Support My Note 8 delivered and rooted on the same day (screenshot attached), so I will be keeping the beast. The team and I will still try to support this thread as much as we can. filchi756 especially will be able to assist further as Logel has also ordered a Note 8 after his Note 3 died on...
  5. O

Released.... v7 has been released, links available in OP but I can't update the thread title yet because of traffic. Do enjoy the release from us, and until another time.......Don't stop winning
  6. O

Phronesis N7 Port v7 Release Note: The release is just around the corner and we thought it will be a good idea to read through the release note while waiting for the upload to finish. Below are the notes to be aware of, do not hesitate to ask in the forum if you have any question. 1. You can...
  7. O

Phronesis V7.0 Final Changelog We have been busy testing and perfecting V7. Apart from other tweaking, the following made it to the final changelog: - Now possible to switch between LTE and 4G mobile data using Rom Control Fixes - Fix adding shotcut to home screen. - Fixed notification search...
  8. O

The Smart view feature work without any issue from the very first version of this series. See phone and TV (Samsung LED22) display in the attached. And I remembered Logel posting screenshot some time ago with his 60inch TV... Issue is at your end, it if failed first time, try it again.
  9. O

Phronesis V7.0 Provisional Changelog As promised that we will release what could be the final version for this series, below are the provisional changes for the release: Fixes - Fix adding shotcut to home screen. - Fixed notification search bar not visible after fresh install - S8 Launcher now...
  10. O

I feel you bro ......I might have to cancel my Note 8 pre-order at this rate:)
  11. O

Phronesis has become a legacy that lives on forever....we will continue to support the thread as much as we can and I know a lot of people here (e.g. Eleo) are also on hand to render help as needed. For sure, there will Phronesis Note 8 rom and it has been our pleasure bringing Phronesis N3...
  12. O

Hello All, I will be getting my Note 8 delivered on the 14th of Sept, and I think it's worthwhile to release what will probably be the final version of this N3 series unless something significantly changed. More info on the release later. Cheers
  13. O

Had a look in your log but can't see reason for the crash and I can't recreate it here. You can disable your adblocker (if enabled) and see if that helps, I read crashes occurs when showing ads? You can access the settings from "Messages settings". See attached
  14. O

I haven't had time to look into your log file but did a quick install of both apps and they work fine here. I couldn't test Asphalt much as it needs to download about 1.5gb of data as can be seen in the attachment. Maybe you can provide steps to recreate your crash.