Recent content by Omega Kaos

1. Omega Kaos

Post December Android 8.1 Oreo factory images and full OTA images

Yeah I read that the other day and have reflashed android o last night and it seems to have been fixed I lost about 10% in 5 hour with 2 hr SOT and a 2 hour phone call, so it would seem that they have fixed the issue Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  2. Omega Kaos

Post December Android 8.1 Oreo factory images and full OTA images

I have been running it for 2-3 days and i gotta say im not impressed if you look at the screen shots you'll see the battery life is crap. day 1 was even worse it lasted 3 hours give or take a few minutes back to flashing custom 7.1.2 Rom
  3. Omega Kaos

Post [ROM][Resurrection Remix v5.8.4][Android Nougat 7.1.2][OMS][08/20/17]

I use ARISE audio mod and on the latest build it only works with Bluetooth, now I use pulse as an indicator of when it works as sometimes upon flashing ARISE it breaks pulse and neither of them will work. However on the last build both worked fine on the latest build neither of them do. I have...
  4. Omega Kaos

I don't know if it's been mentioned before but adding a VPN in settings doesn't work keeps asking for pin/password everyone i enter it it just repeats the process Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  5. Omega Kaos

Only thing i would like to request is a non root version or a script / option to remove cm root completely Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  6. Omega Kaos

None tbh, just figured it might conflict with SuperSU, and when I can get magisk to install correctly it would be handy to be completely systemless to allow use of AP with magisk hide. Unless I've misunderstood the usage of magisk Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  7. Omega Kaos

As far as I'm aware that just disables root access not remove it from /system Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  8. Omega Kaos

Is there anyway to remove cm superuser so I can install SuperSU systemless-ly ? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  9. Omega Kaos

Post ARISE Sound Systems™ - Auditory Research in Sound Enhancement

If i remember correctly that was the 8-8 alpha here's the 9b alpha, see if this works for you if you like, again i haven't tried adding profiles as mine were on the phone before install. P.s i did have to flash back to stock to get this work correctly if you do this just delete "-w" from the...
  10. Omega Kaos

If you flash again and the second it has finished go back to the main twrp menu and then into advanced and select copy logs and upload it here I can have a look for you and let you know I am also using pixel however I am using a missed version with a slightly different updater-binary amongst...
  11. Omega Kaos

guitardedheroahrionBen Feutrill Ok i have managed to get the arise zip to flash on the new marlin/sailfish and other devices I have only tested on the shamu and marlin and it seems to install just fine using the same updater-script recovery.log has been attached for both devices below please...
  12. Omega Kaos

Thanks for the reply, I believe I am getting close to finishing it off, who would I need to mention for this is it just guitaredhero Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  13. Omega Kaos

No worries glad you managed to sort it out I'm assuming Dolby is working for you without headset plugged in and am3d app doesn't load Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  14. Omega Kaos

I'll be honest I haven't needed to do this as I already had them on my phone Just tried it and had no issues Try opening V4A and save the profile then try it let me know what happens Thanks Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  15. Omega Kaos

Here's the zip file for marlin/sailfish https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9em77LaJfYmZWdVMjhLNmVfckE/view?usp=drivesdk Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk