Recent content by .OmEgA

1. .OmEgA

Post Post your SGSIII Homescreens!

Rather simple one. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  2. .OmEgA

Post [ROM] [MOAR] [MD4] v6.0 / CrazyModz / On the Fly Theme / Moved on to 4.3 [11.02.13]

Thanks, ill have to check it out. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  3. .OmEgA

Post [ROM] [MOAR] [MD4] v6.0 / CrazyModz / On the Fly Theme / Moved on to 4.3 [11.02.13]

Disregard that. On another note, is.there a way to customize the LED notifications? Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  4. .OmEgA

Thread Just came from Nexus S

And I'm wondering what's the latest and greatest with this phone. Little lost looking around. I got it rooted and Liquid Smooth installed but don't know where to go from here. Any tips on mods or what not would be appreciated. Thanks. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  5. .OmEgA

Post Android 4.1.4 time soon...?

Why 4.2? Why nexus 2? Why not nexus extreme. Nexus super. Nexus nebula. Nexus sun. Nexus uber. Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
  6. .OmEgA

Post Android 4.1.4 time soon...?

I hope this is a troll post. Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
  7. .OmEgA

Post [APP][THEMED] Instagram v1.1.6 ICS Flavored UPDATE 7/2/12

Sorry to inform you guys but as of right now, as you can tell, I just don't have the time to keep this updated. The new version is a big jump from before and with working 11 hours a day and my personal life, this project would require more time than I wish I had. It was great keeping this going...
  8. .OmEgA

Post [APP][Themed][v1.1.6] Instagram now out! UPDATE 7/2/12

Sorry to inform you guys but as of right now, as you can tell, I just don't have the time to keep this updated. The new version is a big jump from before and with working 11 hours a day and my personal life, this project would require more time than I wish I had. It was great keeping this going...
  9. .OmEgA

Post [APP][THEMED] Instagram v1.1.6 ICS Flavored UPDATE 7/2/12

10. .OmEgA

Post [Rom][Port][JB] CM10 Jelly Bro [NS4G][Updated 8/7/2012]

Anybody having issues with media volume on full blast no matter where the slider is? Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
  11. .OmEgA

Post Don't enjoy anymore

We don't care. Get lost and cry in your mother's chest. Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
  12. .OmEgA

Thread Possible for fixed scrolling?

Is there a way for fixed scrolling wallpapers to work on JB? Not interested in using a third party launcher. Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
  13. .OmEgA

Post Perks of going "official" jb over CM10?(NS4G)

Came off the wrong way. My apologies. I like to run stock because its not bloated with features. Slim, simple, and smooth. No frills so less can go wrong. Sent from my Full Android on Crespo4G using Tapatalk 2
  14. .OmEgA

Then why are you trying to take on peoples choices as if they are in the wrong?? Sent from my Full Android on Crespo4G using Tapatalk 2
  15. .OmEgA

Because we live in america and have the freedom of choice, you communist *******. Sent from my Full Android on Crespo4G using Tapatalk 2