Recent content by Omidbabadi11

1. Omidbabadi11

Post [ROM][STABLE] LineageOS 17.1 for the Xperia Z5 Premium

for the rotation problem im pretty sure its not for the rom. i reinstall the previous version that was previously working but now it doesnt i dont know whats the problem its working in other roms. i did flash sony's(32.4.A.1.54) firmware for e6833 but nothing change any tips? Edit: problem...
  2. Omidbabadi11

Post [ROM][STABLE] LineageOS 17.1 for the Xperia Z5 Premium

hey. wifi is still goes down when screen is off also internet connection looks weird sometimes it doesnt load anything but it says connected i will test more and let you know Plus : screen rotation does not work
  3. Omidbabadi11

Post [ROM][BETA] LineageOS 18.1 for the Xperia Z5 Premium

I installed nikgapps an flame gapps and both was same. I I guess most issues are because of s810 it self
  4. Omidbabadi11

Hey. Did you had problems with chrome? It will freeze after a min of using it. It was the same with other browsers based on chrome. Only firefox was working good. I test yandex browser and it was buggy to. Ps:i never tried without flashing gapps.
  5. Omidbabadi11

Post [GApps][ARM64] FlameGApps for Android [9.0+10.0+11.0]

Hey! I want to add pixel launcher to the package but i don't know how to do that.can any one help me?
  6. Omidbabadi11

Post [10][UNOFFICIAL] CarbonROM | cr-8.0 [satsuki]

I used your lineage os last week and I'm back to it now I test some cod mobile on these two roms and it was way more better than the stock Android N from sony Specially this carbon rom
  7. Omidbabadi11

Post [10][UNOFFICIAL] CarbonROM | cr-8.0 [satsuki]

Hi! The only issue i can mention is the charging speed. Otherwise rom runs so smooth and works great. Is there any new updates for this rom?
  8. Omidbabadi11

hi! my headphone jack is broken so i have to use sound switcher apps lesser audioswitch but android 11 does not support these apps is there any apps that android 11 support?