Recent content by on1x1

1. O

Post [BUG] Proximity issue CM7/9 Kernel

CM7 is unusable for me too (see video). Nothing has changed since cm_p500_full-6.zip. dCeNFUlOkbE
  2. O

Post Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 BETA1

I think you should refrain from statements like this. This topic really needs to get locked.
  3. O

Post Post Your CyanogenMod 7.2 Nightly Questions HERE!!

Yup, same here. Additionally the proximity sensor shuts down the screen while in call and then I have to restart the phone to be able to use it. I am using the latest nightly with vanilla settings/kernel/etc.
  4. O

Post How can i fix proximity sensor problem on cm nightly?

Why do you say that? Do you even know what nightly is his phone running? Updating to the latest nightly won't fix the proximity sensor bug. Does it contain something we don't know of? vlt96 stop spreading false information! timandrei12 please don't create threads like this anymore. Post on the...
  5. O

I can confirm the black screen and the proximity sensor bug. I'm sure the guys will sort out the problem when they will have spare time.
  6. O

I have also tried the ICS beta rom for P500. The proximity sensor bug is only present on CyanogenMod. :( The phone becomes unusable with this bug.
  7. O

I'll install it and report back. L.E. Nope, I still have the same problem. :(
  8. O

The phone is unusable because of the proximity sensor bug. This is how it manifests: dCeNFUlOkbE Sometimes, after the bug manifests, the backlit buttons blink on press.
  9. O

Post Happy news about LG Service Centre

New processor?
  10. O

I still have problems with the proximity sensor in nightly #6 (cm_p500_full-6.zip). I can't find a pattern though. Hope this helps! dCeNFUlOkbE
  11. O

Post LG ONe Android 2.3 Update info..

Soo.. where is it? :D
  12. O

Post [SERVICE MANUALl] LG P500 - service manual

Hidden Menu Start Start shortcut keys: 845#*500 Huuge test menu!
  13. O

Post [WM6] Wierd joystick problems

Hi there DSF, I know about that fix for the hardware failure of the joystick but we're talking here about a faulty software. :D