Recent content by OnkiTomm

1. O

Post [GUIDE/TUTORIAL] Asus Transformer Pad TF300T Any version to Android 7.1 Nougat

Another update on this topic: I opened a support case with ASUS for that and the answer I got back is: [...] As the servers are already shut down there is no way to use that bootloader. Also there is no more support by Asus for this. [...] From your experience ... does that mean, that the...
  2. O

Post [HOWTO] Unlock TF700T in 2020

same here ... and the same model TF300T. I can browse asus.com and any other site with native browser, but get that "network connection error" with the unlock v7 and v8. Did someone solve this?
  3. O

Post [GUIDE/TUTORIAL] Asus Transformer Pad TF300T Any version to Android 7.1 Nougat

Hi, thanks for that hint ... I went there and successfully deployed mitmproxy and imported the ca to the tablet ... after all of that I was able to browse the internet again from the browser, but the UnLock_Device_App still states the same error message. In the log of the mitmproxy I can see...
  4. O

Both versions V7 and V8 throw an error message after "click to unlock the tab". "Unknown Network Error. Please wait and try again later" ... and yes I am connected to WiFi but the Tab I got is that old I can barely browse the internet because of root certificates being not trusted ... Any Idea...