Recent content by Onoitsu2

1. O

Post Question Moto update failing

yeah, it seems to have broken mine, and no update in LMSA yet. But I've been wanting to roll back and try a restore using https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-root-5-0-1st-nov-2020-migrate-custom-rom-migration-tool.3862763/ So I just put to stock and rooted like immediately on boot, skipped...
  2. O

Post Question Moto update failing

But that says to apply the TWRP OTA, there presently is no TWRP for this model phone, there's Sophia, not Borneo. I read before to simply flash back stock boot.img (from that Lenovo software) and then update, then patch the boot.img in Magisk and flash that back. Can't find that posting saying...
  3. O

Post rooting ( after unlocking bootloader)

I actually found it to feel smoother doing it by booting from it, for that single boot, and opening the magisk app, and letting it, re-flash it. I have fully reverted mine to stock once and tried both methods now and I dunno, maybe an alternative route, since Magisk would have the perms to...
  4. O

Post TWRP, ROOT and disable Encryption for Yoga Tab 3 Plus (YT-X703F/L)

That is the correct process, yes. You can either flash Magisk or simply let TRWP flash its own root app that is built into it. As for OTA, it is unlikely that this device will receive another OTA, as is rumored it barely received this current one. However since this uses bsdiff in its OTA...
  5. O

Working with waleed.star99 we have been able to make not only the modified boot.img to toggle off DM-Verity and remove ForceEncrypt of data partitions, but we have also created a TWRP flashable debloated stock .zip You can download the zip from my Google Drive You don't need to flash the...
  6. O

YT-X703F_S000963_171111_ROW no DM-Verify/ForceEncrypt boot. I wanted to put this out there, for those with this tablet to test, as with the full quoted post, flash at own risk, but I have attempted to make a boot.img that does not use DM-Verify, nor force encryption, that can be used with the...
  7. O

Post [NEW][ALL][PORT][4.2+] PS4 Remote Play for Android (New Thread)

damn something more must be at work here preventing it from cooperating on my LG Volt. The last release of the altered app worked wonderfully. This is something I will sorely miss then.
  8. O

Post [NEW][ALL][PORT][4.2+] PS4 Remote Play for Android (New Thread)

How did you configure Rootcloak, because simply blocking the com.playstation.remoteplay does not seem to work, as I end up with error 88001003. Have installed the APK right from google play store, so I know the flashing of the universal play installer zip worked. Have had Xposed installed for a...
  9. O

Post [Info]Making/Using a Factory Cable

I still have the one I ordered, still has the twist tie on it, but has seen lots of use, for not showing it. I recommend getting a branding stamp, that melts your scorpion logo into it. Cause the sticker is attempting to flee.
  10. O

Post Nobis NB07 and DA-741QHD rooting and ROM thread

Image file? That is a dump of each partition on its own. Seeing as there is no twrp or other bootloader that is capable of nandroid backups that is the best we have, unless someone can get fastboot working then I will gladly risk my tablet to test bootloaders. Already had one die and exchanged...
  11. O

Here it is straight from my dropbox. https://www.dropbox.com/s/5gy4iwiis4p8b34/RootGenius_en.exe?dl=0 Hope it helps the root movement... lol
  12. O

There is an english version. I will upload to my dropbox tomorrow and link here. I am too tired, and should have been asleep a couple of hours ago... lol
  13. O

We have been using root genius to root the ones mentioned in OP. But drivers for fastboot are different than simply adb.
  14. O

If anyone wants the rooted (with superuser as the managment app, instead of kinguser) I have them all hosted on my hard drive plugged into my router. You can obtain the .img files at the following url... https://onoitsu2.no-ip.org:4443/shares/USB_Storage/TabletImages/ Disregard the browser...
  15. O

Mobogenie? Never heard of that. Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk