• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by ONYXis

1. ONYXis

Post {ROM}{BlackPearl}{OREO}{Stable/Smooth/Fast}

Kill-Switch, we really need dump of bl and modem is it possible?
  2. ONYXis

Post Oreo Confirmed for our S7Edge !!

https://forum.xda-developers.com/s7-edge/development/8-0-0-samsung-experience-9-0-s7-edge-t3748078
  3. ONYXis

Post [HOW TO] Unbrick Kindle Fire HDX (QHUSB_BULK) with firmware <=1314.3.2.6

if you got "unauthorized" - your device at >3.2.8 firmware, so this method not suitable even if you boot into qdloader.
  4. ONYXis

Post [ROM] [05 JUL 2020] LineageOS-14.1

go to settings -apps- gmail -permissions- contacts enable
  5. ONYXis

Post [Thor][Apollo] Unlocking bootloader with any firmware

Twrp image signed with cuber and vulnarable bootloader 3.2.3.2 can boot it without unlocking. As for CM13 I remember what our devs wrote that is not enough to sign boot.img of custom rom with cuber to work, but I do not tried. Sure, we can use twrp without unlock as advanced recovery, but why?
  6. ONYXis

Seems you tried to do this in adb shell you need to do this in cmd
  7. ONYXis

Post [HOW TO] Unbrick Kindle Fire HDX (QHUSB_BULK) with firmware <=1314.3.2.6

sure. your firmware is > x.3.2.6 and this method not suitable.
  8. ONYXis

no did you dd aboot succesfully?
  9. ONYXis

It is only fastboot driver's issue.
  10. ONYXis

Post Multi-platform 1-Click bootloader unlock for *ANY* 3rd Gen HDX (with VirtualBox)

niksssss , show log of tool. Guess you do not enter "Flash ANYWAY".
  11. ONYXis

Post my thor is bricked,and cannot be conected with pc on adb

Fastboot -i 0x1949 flash recovery twrp.img I am away from PC now, so sorry, can't help you imediatelly