• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by optimummind

1. optimummind

Post Should a universal active stylus work on Tab A8 T290 (without S pen support)?

On my iPad, both of the Meko pens worked well - 4/5 for the disc-based one, and 5/5 for the battery one. On my Tab A, the disc one worked better than the battery one - 3 vs 1. I found this pen on Amazon for the Tab A that has good reviews: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 Wi-Fi Stylus Pen...
  2. optimummind

Post Should a universal active stylus work on Tab A8 T290 (without S pen support)?

Unfortunately, and against my expectation, the battery-powered Meko pen performed worse! [emoji34] Instead of smooth lines, it was just dots everywhere. On my iPad, though, it worked flawlessly. I ended up returning both of the Meko pens. Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
  3. optimummind

"Active" pens, which are battery powered, work with devices that have a digitizer layer on the display. The non-S pen model Tab A won't support those pens. Instead, you can use the universal non-battery or battery-powered capacitive stylus or pens, like these ones...
  4. optimummind

Thread [Review] ZeroLemon 8,000 mAh battery case review for Galaxy S20+

The ZeroLemon S20+ battery case is not for everyone. In order to fit 8,000 mAh of extra reserve battery power into a phone case, one has to accept the many compromises, such as the extra thickness, extra weight, more difficulty operating the phone with just one hand, and finding a more suitable...
  5. optimummind

Thread [Review] ZeroLemon 5,000 mAh battery case review

It's been a while since I've contributed a battery case review on XDA, and I wanted to share my experience with you guys about the ZL 5,000 mAh battery case for the Note10. As usual, this kind of case if not for everyone -- it's only for those who don't mind the extra bulk and weight and want to...
  6. optimummind

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r44]ResurrectionRemix v7.0.2 [HLTE/CHN/KOR/TMO][OFFICIAL]

Working beautifully on my old Sprint Note 3!! Thx & fantastic job on this ROM. Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
  7. optimummind

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r44]ResurrectionRemix v7.0.2 [HLTE/CHN/KOR/TMO][OFFICIAL]

I have a Sprint Note 3 N900P. Would I flash the HLTETMO variant? Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
  8. optimummind

Post Anyone tried Quntechi Tempered Glass?

I bought a $12 Loca UV TGSP direct from Korea & it works well with the FPS. It just requires more pressure to unlock, kind of like before the FPS update. I'm glad I waited & didn't shell out $50 for the Whitedome. Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
  9. optimummind

Thread Anyone get Android Pie on their USA Unlocked XA2?

It's May 20 2019 here & still no Pie update. What's taking Sony so long? Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
  10. optimummind

Post Pixel 3a Still on March security patch with not update soon...

I was surprised the phone shipped with the March update with no immediate updates but I'm okay with that. Not a deal breaker for me. Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
  11. optimummind

Post Waiting Room

Yes, I intend to keep both. Before getting the Pixel 3a, my secondary daily phone was the Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact. I like having at least 2 lines on 2 phones. [emoji4] As for my S10+ and my wifey's S10e, which are the launch day pre-ordered Unlocked models with Sprint SIM cards inside, we've...
  12. optimummind

Post Case with "Active Edge" support?

I'm using the ESR clear case with metal kickstand and the squeeze feature works perfectly. I have the sensitivity set to max sensitivity. Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
  13. optimummind

Post How does the SD 670 perform?

It's fast, speedy, and smooth. I also have a 512gb Galaxy S10+ and it feels just as fast. Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
  14. optimummind

Post Waiting Room

This is my 3rd Google phone and I was shocked by how Google managed the phone launch this time around. I got the phone just 2 days after ordering it on launch day. As for the Pixel 3a, I'm loving it so far for its size, weight, easy one-hand use, battery life, lean software, and great...
  15. optimummind

Post [APP][2021.03.02] Holey Light - Samsung/Pixel Notification LED Emulator [v1.00]

I'm on the latest Play Store version of Holey Light & AOD helper and the "Unholey Light" option isn't working as intended for me - no giant circle in the middle of the screen. I just see an ultra small speck of light in the top middle part of the screen. It's about as big as this symbol: *...