Recent content by OptimusRs

1. OptimusRs

Post [App][4.0+]FlySo Social Networks

App Updated ^^ * App is now totally free no more ads :P * Android 6.0+ Permissions support and improvements and more...
  2. OptimusRs

I Can Add Facebook option if you would like ^^ And for IAP is not supported in my country :crying:
  3. OptimusRs

New Update Should Be Available soon In Play Store ^^
  4. OptimusRs

Problem Fixed thank you for reporting ^^
  5. OptimusRs

Others networks the same? or on Instagram?
  6. OptimusRs

hmm what u mean :confused:
  7. OptimusRs

Version 1.2 App Updated to 1.2 * lot of Improvements & Bugs fixes & Videos download option Download : Google Play
  8. OptimusRs

Thread [App][4.0+]FlySo Social Networks

FlySo - Social Network App One App For Your Favorite Social Networks Open Your: Facebook , Instagram , Twitter and even Google+ All In One , Swipe To Change Between Them Easily All Is That In One Little app Only And More * Add / Remove Any Tab You Want With Simple Click in...
  9. OptimusRs

Post [ROM][BUMP][All Variants] OptimusG3 Rom

Sorry buddy i dropped my g2 and the touch is not working very well :crying: i cant work on roms anymore :crying: Link Updated Thanks
  10. OptimusRs

Just Saying .... my last rom version is 1.4.1 (Rom made by me) (not support bump ) all others roms is not mine (i didnt make it ) so if you got any problems don't blame me blame torstenconrad :P the 1.5 support bump it same as 1.4.1 but with bump and some stuff that torstenconrad add it to...
  11. OptimusRs

Post [Camera][APP] Freedcam 4.0.3+

In freedcam settings there is option called "Save camera parameter" click on it it will dump the parameter in freedcam folder (DCIM/Freedcam)
  12. OptimusRs

Op Updated with the Final Rom thanks for your time :)
  13. OptimusRs

lol really?? i didnt test the rom :p but it weird torstenconrad do you think that because you odexed the whole system ? :eek:
  14. OptimusRs

Post [Windows][All In One]Simple Tool 3.2 For LG G2

You can find it in Play Store
  15. OptimusRs

No need for new base and port since i use the last kitkat versions of g3 and g2 firmwares I think if i have time i will try update this rom and fix some bugs if there any