• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by orbital247

1. O

Post Question CN Rom "overwrite" with Global ROM

Exactly the same result for me too sadly...
  2. O

Post Question Problems flashing via adb/fastboot

Looks like there are only a few phones this works on sadly not anything you've done. Some genius will eventually work it out no doubt :)
  3. O

Post Question Problems flashing via adb/fastboot

Really interested to see if you are successful with this, please keep us updated if you can :)
  4. O

Post Question Is this cut in Camera bump normal??

It's a mic, quite a few of the newer phones with the big camera bums have this also.
  5. O

Post Accessories S21 Ultra Case Recommendations

Here you go, i got a clear and frosted case. The phone holder on the back is stuck on after obviously! It's very thin and low profile, adds very little to the phone heft.
  6. O

Post Question Bug with 3rd party launchers on OneUI 3.1 (default version)

Same here, I think this is probably related, weirdly for me it sometimes defaults back to OneUI but in the default apps list there is nothing selected. It just deselects the customer launcher sometimes after a reboot.
  7. O

Yeah you have to use this with the Samsung gestures still (three bottom gesture zones) but it was the back gesture that I was really struggling with so can live with that compromise.
  8. O

Fantastic, this does the job perfectly, if you were here I'd hug you right now :D
  9. O

Thanks for this thread, this was driving me crazy, i tried Action Launcher, Niagra, Smart Launcher and they all have the stutter when you return to then home screen when using android 11 gestures. Samsung gestures fixes but my muscle memory is to swipe from the sides for back so i'm struggling...
  10. O

Post Accessories S21 Ultra Case Recommendations

I have just got the Ultimate Shield 'Ultimate Thin Case' and it's brilliant, super thin and really great quality, i got the clear glossy version: https://www.ultimateshield.co.uk/collections/galaxy-s21-ultra/products/ultimate-thin-case-for-samsung-galaxy-s21-ultra
  11. O

Post Question UK Pre orders

Same here, DPD mail through for delivery tomorrow no update on Samsung website though.
  12. O

I'm assuming it's the standard 'DM us your order details and we'll look into it' response for starters? Be good to hear what they have to say when you get into it. I've tweeted SamsungUK also so will see if I get a response (there is no way to contact them otherwise within the ordering...
  13. O

Yeah they haven't gone back on there delivery commitment (yet, although recent form with the Fold2), that's not the issue. But the very British side of me is kicking in, I've made the effort to get up early to get to the front of the queue of the chocolate factory's own store, I've been...
  14. O

Genuinely happy for you, but boy does this p*** me off. @jbpf77 ordered from Vodafone and it is also being delivered today. I ordered straight when presales opened at Samsung UK, and I get naff all, I have to wait till Friday by the look of it. It's a joke.
  15. O

Wow that would be amazing, no change for mine this morning, same S21 Ultra Silver Samsung UK. When you ordered did it make you pick the 29th on the delivery section (DPD slot)?.