• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Orof

1. O

Post No LG Android 10 for any V30, so stop asking

So was the v30s ever released in italy? If not, that might also be the reason it is not listed there even though it only got one major update... I don't know... Better ask lg directly i guess
  2. O

Post No LG Android 10 for any V30, so stop asking

Shame. really wanted that desktop mode. still - seems rather strange... what about the SD845 V35? it should get android 10 no? yet it is not listed. also please note that the road-map is just for 2020, so maybe the V30S + V35 are planned for 2021? wonder if we will be able to port some features...
  3. O

Post Update on LG Official Pie Development

The desktop mode! but i doubt LG will bring the LG V30 android Q
  4. O

Post Wireless Charging

Hey! just wanted to share some info about the Ventev 15W Wireless charger. i bought three of those on ebay for 20$ including shipping each: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ventev-Wireless-Charge-Stand-Grey-Excellent/263906099114?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649 tested them...
  5. O

Post LG V30 Tempered glass screen protectors

DrPhant0m Im not at home currently, and wont be till January, so I cant give my opinion about the SGP screen protector. i've ordered it before the one on aliexpress was available. not only that - my dome glass is still going strong, and i wont replace it untill it breaks. that being said, i...
  6. O

yes, but the feel is not the same compared to using a glass screen protecotor. the plastic ones are just not as smooth and they are fingerprint smudges proned compared to the glass protectors :)
  7. O

Or unless, perhaps, you want to keep your ip68 water resistance by not replacing the camera lenses
  8. O

I got this one https://www.aliexpress.com/item/NOTOW-7-5H-Hard-flexible-Rear-Transparent-Camera-Lens-Tempered-Glass-Film-Protector-Cover-For/32841005841.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dx5MtEf It sticks easily with no issues. Its a tiny bit smaller then the whole glass area but big enoguh. If...
  9. O

I have one for almost a year. No visible scratches on the lens protector itself, but it does catches smudges if you touch it, so you have to clean it, or else it will be blurry. It is very thin but really made out of glass. Can recommend
  10. O

wow! this is what i'm talking about! :D good find! please be sure to give us your review once you get it :) which one have you ordered? the full cover or the case friendly? i think those are the best value glass screen protectors for the lg v30 by far :)
  11. O

webslasher was asking pm2lp about the "full glue full cover tempered glass from samhoon" when he said "Link to this magical product?", which cannot be purchased anymore. then you quoted webslasher and told him that the magical product pm2lp was talking about it the product you have linked, which...
  12. O

This is not the same product! And not made from glass. Please dont advertise this here.
  13. O

Post Check if screen replacement is authentic OEM part or not

I did encounter a fake xiaomi mi2 replacement display, but it was an lcd one (and the problem was the cheap plastic cover instead of glass). With oled - not so likely.
  14. O

Post Infrared Blaster IR 3.5mm adapter for V30?...

iv'e tried the 3.5mm IR but it didn't work with my lg v30. decided to buy the USB C ROCK IR blaster: https://www.fasttech.com/products/8409100 working like a charm! i'm using the zaza remote app, and so far every single device works flawlessly. the range is also amazing! (i can point it in the...
  15. O

Post LG V30+ Oreo Update in India?

i do wonder. if people installed oreo with june security updates, will they be able to revert back to nogut with earlier security updates?