Recent content by orst3n

1. O

Thread Need Strock Recovery image for android 4.3 (EU)

topic explains it all, im on stock rom but i cant get a working stock recovery nor i cant find a image from 4.3 ..
  2. O

Post HTC One Mini Cracks

i want to send in my phone but im stuck with getting the stock recovery for 4.3 someone maybe got a image ? im s-off stock rom on 4.3 tryed older and newer recoverys i was able to find, but they wont work, (failing + giving a red phone if i try to start them,,,
  3. O

Post 4.3 update OTA 2.12.401.1

someone can give me the 4.3 stock recovery image ? (eu/international)
  4. O

Thread Android 4.3 Stock recovery Request.

i want to send in my mini because of the crack issue.. im on 4.3 s-off and rooted but so i want to restore my stock and relock the boot loader again.. could someone give me the recovery.img file plz google cent help me on this. i found 2 images but not for 4.3 wich arent working..
  5. O

Post Picking up my htc one mini right now.

oh thanks havent looked in the dev section ;) but its isueless for now here..
  6. O

Post Picking up my htc one mini right now.

cant find .. link!?
  7. O

Post No battery Icon while charging, Green Screen Instead

i had the same problem with cwm.. twrp recovery works like charm.. so try it..
  8. O

Post Ota 1.40.401.1

i would i would like to flash this update as well but im not on stock recovery. if i gonna try the update it sends me right away to my custom recovery.. could someone send me a link to the stock EU recovery?
  9. O

Post Got S-OFF sample

is it possible to relock my phone ? i want to send it back to htc because of the cracks issue on the polycarbonat. or will will htc replace it anyway no matter if unlocked since its a hardware failure ? i hope i can get it managed so they will send me a new one without cracks..
  10. O

Post HTC One Mini Cracks

i already did a dev unlock and now want to change my phone, is it possible to relock the phone so htc wpont know about it, or will they change it anyway since its a hardware issue ?
  11. O

Post Universal ROOT in 3 steps - Level: Asian

all u said i already did (just like i said) and wasnt really helpfull, but thanks anyway.. i managed it on my own (the kinguser App is trying to keep the kinguser su binary. some blocking and then deleting did the trick, im fully english rooted without chinese trash/maleware in it :) thanks for...
  12. O

Yup i did.. Sry for the german parts but it should be okay and is Wirkung for a short time.. Sent from my HP Slate 7 using xda app-developers app
  13. O

Like i said im Losing root then.. Keeping the Chinese su binary wont make ans trouble besides a maleware warning by avast Sent from my HP Slate 7 using xda app-developers app
  14. O

i dont get your post isnt deleting the app the same as uninstall ?? plz to clarify..
  15. O

thanks for the answer i managed to get my stuff rooted with shaume. but if i wanna delete the kingsu.apk im losing root access.. The root is already gone if i wont grand access for kingsu with the new superuser app