• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by ossook

1. O

Post Unlocked/locked LineageOS Redmi Note 8 - "The system has been destroyed"

Yes indeed. I flashed the Miui ginko rom and the BL is re unlocked. So I had to carry on the Miui Unlock procedure and have to wait 168 hours... I've lost my files but I have a backup and the phone works again.
  2. O

I finally got it. I tried several times to plug and unplug the USB cable and the phone entered in EDL mode and has been recognized by Windows. I also runned QFIl several times and it finally downloaded the rom. Thanks Kenora_I !
  3. O

I tried the EDL mode following this tutorial: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guide-how-to-unbrick-rn8-wont-boot-only-backlight-turns-on-for-a-second-using-edl.4228641/ I've disconnected the battery and shorted the 2 pins to get into EDL mode. But when I connect the phone (first without then...
  4. O

Thanks for your tips. The first doesn't work: fastboot oem unlock FAILED (remote: 'Token Verify Failed, Reboot the device') fastboot: error: Command failed I'll try the EDL mode.
  5. O

Thread Unlocked/locked LineageOS Redmi Note 8 - "The system has been destroyed"

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I'm looking forward to reading your answers about my problem. In 2018, I successfully installed LineageOS 17.1 in an unlocked Redmi Note 8. But I have accidentally locked it again using the terminal line "fastboot oem lock". The fastboot mode is still...