Recent content by Oswald Boelcke

1. Oswald Boelcke

Post [APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

Same applies to me.
  2. Oswald Boelcke

Post [ROM] [11.0] Project Sakura [OFFICIAL]

@MEYS0N Please use the English language! XDA Forum Rules (excerpt): Additionally, I've removed the link to 4pda.ru from your post! 4pda is not only another phone related website but also well known for the distribution of warez and malware. As such, references to 4pda are not accepted at all...
  3. Oswald Boelcke

Post [11.0][ROM] Project Sakura [3.R][OFFICIAL][X00T/D]

@Radik36 @MEYS0N Please use the English language! XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
  4. Oswald Boelcke

Post [ROM] [11] [5 & 5T] FluidOS R

@Maitreya29 THREAD CLOSED! Please check your conversations. Thanks for your cooperation! Stay safe and healthy! Regards Oswald Boelcke Forum Moderator
  5. Oswald Boelcke

Post [Kernel] Mad Kernel for OP7 Series [ Android 10 | 11 ]

THREAD CLOSED on request of OP @mukesh22584
  6. Oswald Boelcke

Post [Kernel] MadKernel [Unified] [ Android 9.0 | 10 | 11 ]

THREAD CLOSED on request of OP @mukesh22584
  7. Oswald Boelcke

Post Who need Nubia Z20 Android 11R TWRP

@jhoujhouuuuuuuu Please use the English language! [Por favor, use a língua inglesa!] XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
  8. Oswald Boelcke

Post Oppo A52/A72/A92 Android 11 update via VPN

@MuntedJester THREAD CLOSED as duplicate of https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/android-11-coloros-11-oppo-a72-update-with-vpn.4237247/ The thread has also been moved from the development section into this sub-forum. XDA Forum Rules (excerpt): Also review the sticked "Device Forum Rules (Read...
  9. Oswald Boelcke

Post [ROM] [11] [UNOFFICIAL] MSM Xtended V5.0 [25-02-2021]

@Ritiksingh7017 Please use the English language! XDA Forum Rules (excerpt): @officialputuid I'd appreciate if you provide your support here on XDA and not to drag members to Telegram. Please refer to here for the conditions under which we grant developers the privilege to provide links to...
  10. Oswald Boelcke

Post [APP][2.2+][05 Oct. - V2.4] BetterBatteryStats

@tomboudiboudi @TNSMANI No eye-catcher at all in that idle dump. All looks so decent to me that I'd assume possbily 0.3 - max. 0.5%/h drainage. I also guess it's the battery itself.
  11. Oswald Boelcke

All absolutely correct. I've downloaded v6.52.4 and installed it this morning/a few hours ago. If it were a beta it would have been installed as a seperate app but not over my former v6.52.1
  12. Oswald Boelcke

I had the same issue. In your first screenshot click on download above the MD5 key, what will take you to Hootan's G-drive. Go to the MiXplorer folder and download your desired version. I used this procedure about 3 hours ago.
  13. Oswald Boelcke

Post Enable Native Call Recording [OOS] [ROOT/NON-ROOT] [APP/MAGISK MODULE/ADB/TASKER]

@Wagner.jr10 Please use the English language! XDA Forum Rules (excerpt): Remark: We've also translated this post.
  14. Oswald Boelcke

Post [11.0] PixelPlusUI [ OFFICIAL ] [ 15-02-21 ]

That's weird. Please confirm that you don't have the "Edit" button as shown in my first screenshot. And if you like I can edit the OP on your behalf.