• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by ozrex

1. O

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][11] LineageOS 18.1

Has anyone been able to make OK Google work? I heard on other roms that it required OnePlus to implement Android 11, which is now in beta.
  2. O

I had this, from memory, I had to go to Settings -> Apps -> See All Apps -> Android Auto -> Permissions and enable them, specifically I think the Microphone permission is the one that fixed it.
  3. O

I'm having the same problem with voice match. I've read on other custom ROM's it won't be working until OOS 11 for OP6 is released and they would need to grab some things from it? As for "at a glance", I found if I add the same widget to another page of the home screen, the one on the main...
  4. O

As for Google Pay, I used these steps from here successfully: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/working-magisk-with-google-pay-as-of-gms-17-1-22-on-pie.3929950/post-84654929 Open Magisk Manager and enable MagiskHide (Settings -> toggle MagiskHide on) ** I added Google Pay and Google Services...
  5. O

Post [ROM][11][OnePlus6][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

Does ok Google work on this rom?