Recent content by p0k3sm0t

1. P

Post [TOOL] Newflasher (xperia command line flasher)

Thanks for this info. Do the DRM KEYS stay? And what about attest key provisions? I flashed persist.sin for ever ago and no attest key provisioning. Does all that get fixed as well? I'm not seeing any info about it.
  2. P

You would flash the same way. Not sure if you have downgrade protection or not. The mark 2 devices will NOT downgrade. Security protection to not go back to an u secure version.
  3. P

Post [GUIDE] Flashing a different customization on the XQ-AT51 with FlashTool

Yeah that's a good one. Before I flashed mine to US firmware. I was trying them all with no problem. As long as they where same build. I haven't been on xperifirm in a while so not sure where they are at with firmware numbers. But from my understanding you should be able to flash other firmwares...
  4. P

Yeah that's the problem they are making so many changes too the firmware. You can downgrade from a newer build. That's why when you flash older firmwares it said device is corrupt. Find newer firmware to fix. Or unlock bootloader reset meta tag and relock bootloader. Is another way to start...
  5. P

Same deal. Drivers. Installed correctly. Download latest new flasher. Use xperifirm to download AND auto extract. Make new folder put extracted firmware in folder and delete persist.sin. Then extract new flasher in same folder as your extracted firmware. Put phone in flash mode Run new flasher...
  6. P

Use newflasher for mark 2 devices. I've had way better luck. And use xperifirm for firmwares. Delete persist.sin and flash away.
  7. P

You get no 5g just LTE & LTE+ low band 4g from my understanding. Not sure what bands are actually used. I'm sure a simple search would answer that. Plus you loose second slim slot. Just memery card.
  8. P

Please add log if you want help.
  9. P

What OTA update you talking about? If flashed with correct firmware OTA updates still go through?
  10. P

Just opened xperifirm to look at firmwares. And if you have already updated to 58.1.A.5.55-R15B in any region then you will NOT be able to flash to US firmware 58.1.A.3.87-R6B as it's an older version now unsecure to your phone. Only thing you can do is follow how to unlock bootloader reset meta...
  11. P

I'm assuming it's doing the boot loop stating devise is corrupt and reboots? Are you using flashtool method or new flasher? I would highly suggest using new flasher.
  12. P

Check out post #390 I would try flashing to taiwan firmware then US. Might be worth a shot as I came from that firmware with nob issue. But of for some reason EU is a newer firmware that could be the hold up. But I was playing around and flashed every firm ware except 2 and was able to use them...
  13. P

I have a xq-at52 global that came with taiwan firmware. I updated to android 11 before US released so I originally got that message every time I flashed because it was Android 10 at the time. So I had to wait with a finiky phone that didn't like to make calls. Their is antiroll back protection...
  14. P

US has android 11 out. Download firmware from xperifirm and flash. I am running Android 11 US firmware with no issues.
  15. P

US Android 11 is now out. And I can confirm VoLTE is now working. No mem issues or anything else that I have seen so far. Use new flasher to flash firmware. Remove persist.sin and push n on all prompts.