• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Pac_MM

1. Pac_MM

Post Development [ROM][11.0] crDroid 7.7 [OFFICIAL] (vayu/bhima)

Try with global firmware 12.0.6.0
  2. Pac_MM

Firmware version? Any magisk module?
  3. Pac_MM

Thanks, Sorry, some magisk modules are breaking device overlays so I don't support modules for now. Dynamic refresh added in next version. fps info fixed (press fp to unlock button) I have tried it but commenting on it with more people I do not know if it is the best option. There is no...
  4. Pac_MM

Yes, I need to check how to implement in vayu. I'm happy to say we have Official Support! Thanks to all for your comments. New update avaiable ;-)
  5. Pac_MM

New build, 23-05 -Fixed Battery Charge Led (need to fix brightness) -Fixed Metadata issue with media-gallery (seems still video files preview issues in rare cases) -Added GoogleCamGo -Rom Changes Can be dirty flash + Wipe caches. Link to download from Sourceforge...
  6. Pac_MM

New build available, Merged fixes from main tree + UI Changes. --->Magisk 23.0 Recommended<--- Can be dirty flashed.
  7. Pac_MM

Yes, I see some issues with Flamegapps too. I'm going to modify it at install instructions. Thanks for report! Btw, new version comming soon. Greetings
  8. Pac_MM

Hi, You flashed Gapps? Wich version?
  9. Pac_MM

Thread Development [ROM][11.0] crDroid 7.7 [OFFICIAL] (vayu/bhima)

*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today Features...
  10. Pac_MM

Post [ROM] [9.0] CrDroid OS UNOFFICIAL V5.12 for Bq Aquaris M5 - Piccolo

New version available with July security patches and Wifi fixes. - WIFI MAC Address fix. - Fix Widevine service (Netflix working) - Update graphics blobs - Fix battery stats - Other fixes. ----------------> Q version under development. Telegram chat will be avaiable in a few days to test builds.
  11. Pac_MM

Hi! This problem it's solved in next version Q. In a few days I'll share a test build for interessed users. Regards.
  12. Pac_MM

I have not yet tested TWRP v3.4.0 and seen that there are new changes for Android 10. https://twrp.me/site/update/2020/06/24/twrp-3.4.0-0-released.html For Pie, it's better to use the TWRP 3.3.1.0 version, for now. Thanks for reporting the bug!
  13. Pac_MM

New version available with June security patches and some minor changes. CHANGELOG: ==================== 06-16-2020 ==================== * kernel/bq/msm8939 444e35e defconig: Enable Cpu freq stat details [Fran Palmero] d0e15bf net: wireguard: Update to WIREGUARD V 1.0.20200611 [Fran...
  14. Pac_MM

Hi, What version of TWRP do you have installed? And fimrware?
  15. Pac_MM

I'll take a look to fix it in the new Q version where I'm already working. Have you got a random MAC address in every boot?