• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Pachunko

1. Pachunko

Post Development [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] crDroid Android v7.x (mojito/sunny)

You can download MIUI custom icon pack for the icons and toggles can be made round - in fact I use round shapes for toggles. So I guess you're good to go :)
  2. Pachunko

Post Question Any AOSP/LOS based ROM that supports 33W Fast Charging?

PE+ and CrDroid both support fastcharging, it's just a visual bug in certain percentage range where it says "charging slowly". That's my experience so far.
  3. Pachunko

Post Development [KERNEL] [OFFICIAL] [MIUI/AOSP] [UNIFIED] LegionX V2.0 - By Venom_Stark

Flashed new stable build on crDroid, works fine. Just removed encryption before going to recovery, flashed from internal storage and wiped dalvik. Thanks for the update, I'll test how it works now :)
  4. Pachunko

Did you update and then flash Gapps? Or just update then reboot?
  5. Pachunko

Is it safe to update through system? And if yes do I need to flash Gapps again?
  6. Pachunko

Post Question Xiaomi redmi note 10 is hard bricked please save me

You can't see data in TWRP because your phone is encrypted with PIN/pattern. Even if you didn't set it up, as soon as you failed to boot in crDroid (stuck at logo) the encryption was done and TWRP is useless for you now. Do this now: 1. Download latest (12.0.4) MIUI fastboot rom for your region...
  7. Pachunko

Post Development [KERNEL] [OFFICIAL] [MIUI/AOSP] [UNIFIED] LegionX V2.0 - By Venom_Stark

Fastbooting was doing something differently I guess. Thanks for cheering for a successful installation <3 Haha, yeah. Sideload FTW. I was avoiding it since I couldn't get it working on my PC, that's why I was fastbooting. Now I finally fixed it and I have crDroid with Gapps and Kernel. Just...
  8. Pachunko

See my last post :D More good news: Flashed kernel the same way as gapps - WORKS! It's displayed in about phone, everything is working! THANK YOU EVERYONE! Sideloading is the best way to flash ROM (through LOS or PE recovery), now I know!
  9. Pachunko

Ok I wanted to test if fastbooting is the problem for my device. So I tried to fix my adb drivers so I can try sideloading for the first time. Managed to fix the driver (adb devices finally showed my device in PE recovery). What I did next: 1. While in PE recovery - apply update - adb sideload...
  10. Pachunko

Tried to flash PE after stock ROM, bootloop again... I'll stop posting here, sorry for all the replies and thanks everyone who tried to help. In PE recovery after flashing ROM and rebooting I saw some error at the bottom: Could be a cause for this but don't know anymore. Cheers everyone
  11. Pachunko

No, just saying that lock didn't help the first time
  12. Pachunko

Yeah I usually do cleanup, no problems there. I'm always starting from stock ROM with cleanup.
  13. Pachunko

I did not do lock again because it didn't do anything... the bootloop curse is there no matter what I do. I just flashed crDroid again via OTA fastboot and didn't flash Gapps.
  14. Pachunko

Ok, tried, still bootloop... I guess there's nothing else to do.
  15. Pachunko

I understand how the encryption happens, but at that point crDroid is already booted to logo, encryption is done and can't see anything in TWRP... and I cannot disable PIN/Pattern since I'm stuck at logo. @Abdullah.Csit I flashed stock ROM again with lock. Booted, set up everything, removed...