• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by pafaf

1. P

Post [ROM][N950F/DS/N][ALEXNDR] * SGDUG7 * DevBase v7.4 * DeX, Encryption support [Aug-20]

HI @_alexndr , is that "failed to mount /preload " an issue, or can i just ignore ????
  2. P

Post [ROM][N950F/DS/N][ALEXNDR] * SGDUG7 * DevBase v7.4 * DeX, Encryption support [Aug-20]

Hi , im having some troubles with notification sounds not playing , and Samsung music not playing any music. And decided to reflash latest ROM, but I'm getting error on flashing , preload not mounting error..should I ignore or could it be a problem?
  3. P

Post [RESTRICTIONS-REMOVED] Samsung Health Monitor - TIZEN - 1.1.1.157 - Root, Age, Country & Device Restriction Removed - 27th September 2021

It´s a bit strange samsung not searching for magisk !!!!! since i believe it´s one of the most used
  4. P

Well, I need root for firewall, adaway , viper4Android, and some other System tweaks . Which Leeds me to another Question. Can I move apps I need to system and make use of them ? I mean without active root?
  5. P

hi guys, im using this rom for quite some time, and its great. thanks @_alexndr . I bought a brand new watch 4 classic. but to use the new samsung heath monitor app for heart rate monitor and ecg, the phone cant be rooted. ive tried magiskhide options on magisk manager, but with no luck...
  6. P

Hi guys , since along time ago, i cant relearn google assistant voice. Anyone having this problem with this ROM?
  7. P

maybe somethning wrong with zip, download from here https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=251208 official alexndr repository
  8. P

Something is not right. The file name is for 950k and the error on the top say it's for 950f. What is you version, n950f or k ?
  9. P

@_alexndr , can i flash latest bootloader and still be rooted and all other stuff i have? i mean, any issues on flashing latested version? edited: Just noticed that this is for Korean version 😎, i have 950F.
  10. P

FINGERPRINT issues hi, did you manage to flash previous version ( N950FXXSCDTf1 ) without any problem?? im geting some fingerprint issues with this last N950FXXSCDTg1 version !!!
  11. P

Getting some issues with fingerprint. Some apps work ok, some not. Already clear caches, reflash , still same problem. For example, Unlock screen and revolut works fine, curve and santander app not. !!! Anyone?
  12. P

well, !!! did you mess with any install options? i would try a clean flash , making a nandbackup first.
  13. P

No problem here. Did you checked MD5 file? Could bem a download file problem. Check and reflash, should be ok.