• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by pahardie

1. pahardie

Post Question 02 Physical SIM Signal Dropping

I'll try getting a new SIM. It hasn't happened on my previous phone with same SIM. But as you say might have damaged SIM during swap. It's weird it does work for a bit though. But seemingly if I lose signal it doesn't reconnect. My voda esim behaves as you'd expect. Someone I know on giff...
  2. pahardie

Post Question Call Screen update isn't ready

Haha mine is showing the download message again now. But is working 😂. Oh well! Glad to hear yours is working now!
  3. pahardie

With this feature only just rolling out in the UK I think they're probably still enabling it etc at the server end. It'll likely just start working soon. Fingers crossed for everyone!
  4. pahardie

Actually tried it again and it worked ok. First time defo didn't but each subsequent time working ok. Bit weird.
  5. pahardie

Called myself ! No it doesn't work. Press call screen it answers but then no transcript. Can't even hang up as buttons greyed out.
  6. pahardie

Thread Question 02 Physical SIM Signal Dropping

I have my Vodafone esim in my 6pro and the signal is fine on that no problems at all 4/5g pickup is good etc. But my physical 02 work SIM (not on a 5g plan) - the signal sometimes disappears to the point it says no service and won't come back until I eventually reboot. Any one else with this...
  7. pahardie

The error on mine disappeared this morning randomly - I didn't do anything. Can now see the voice options as well as the demo. Could only see demo yesterday with the error popping up wrt the download.
  8. pahardie

Thanks I have the same! My pixel 5 has the same version and same warning so least I know it's not a pixel 6 thing
  9. pahardie

What version of the phone app do you have?
  10. pahardie

Can't advise but having same problem so curious to see if anyone comes up with a fix!
  11. pahardie

Post Nexus 6P randomly shutting down under 50% - You're not alone!

Just had my first one [emoji20] Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
  12. pahardie

Post Android N: What doesn't work?

Don't seem to be able to add more than 4 accounts to Gmail. Can anyone else? It just says Gmail keeps stopping. Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
  13. pahardie

Post Tempered Glass Screen Protector

I'd highly recommend the Orzly.
  14. pahardie

I'm able to use my screen perfectly no problems! I've always used plastic film protectors - usually a cheap multipack - so I can have several tries at getting it right! The installation of the orzly was easy, just one piece of dust annoyed me so I lifted it off to sort it out. Looks great and...
  15. pahardie

Got my orzly tgsp today. I'm very impressed. Fits nicely almost edge to edge. The cut outs are perfect - sensor cutout is a bit big. No cut out for front camera, which I prefer. Fitted easily enough. I had to remove it once due to a pesky bit of dust but it went back on fine. Slight...