Recent content by pakoner

1. P

Post Dasaita - Latest MCU and Updates for Rockchip PX5 Octa-Core 2G RAM 32GB

from your knowledge, you should know that android 9.1 cannot be a Dasaita let alone a PX
  2. P

I apologize if I wanted to share with you the updates received from my dasaita contact; don't worry, it won't happen again.... and I invite everyone to delete my files, especially those who took without thanking
  3. P

Credo che il tuo contatto a Dasaita non sia aggiornato. se non ti fidi non installare. attenzione che aggiorna il bootloader Mod translation I think your contact in Dasaita is out of date. if you don't trust it, don't install. beware it updates the bootloader
  4. P

Post [Dev] New "NavRadio+" ported to MTC devices

KoTiX2 can you add scrorrable rds text?
  5. P

Post [ROM][PX5][PX6][PX30][Pie][9.0] Hal9k Mod v4 for MTCD/E head units with Android 9/8/6

add navradio+ on: manage applications; list of media players that restart after sleep... solution obtained directly from Hal9k_
  6. P

Post [ROM][PX5][PX6][PX30][Pie][9.0] Hal9k Mod v4 for MTCD/E head units with Android 9/8/6

With this 4.2 update, the rear view camera is back to work
  7. P

KoTiX2 hai risposto a tutti tranne che a me :(
  8. P

KoTiX2 I don't know about stock firmware, but on both malay mod and hal9k mod, your app won't launch after sleep. Solutions? logically I don't need an autostart because I don't want it to start even when I wasn't listening to the radio
  9. P

just try MCU (it's fast) and then wait for hotaudio
  10. P

https://yadi.sk/d/umCvHqCDzHccr/All%20dmcu%20for%20PX3%2C%20PX5%2C%20Intel%20Sofia3g/HA/dmcu
  11. P

Try going back to MCU 3.37 and try Bluetooth call
  12. P

Echo problem also with MCU 3.40 and old fw as I saw a new BT module I immediately wanted to check and I discovered the bitter surprise. with the old BC6 never a problem