Recent content by paolocorpo

1. paolocorpo

Post [MODULE] MagiskHide Props Config - SafetyNet, prop edits, and more - v5.4.0

DEar Developer, I am back again ;) I started a new job and I have received a new smartphone ( Samsung A71) As you can imagine I cannot root it I have an app (Minimed Mobile) tha I am using to verify continuosly my diabet Unfortunately the list of smartphone usable is very short (:() and the...
  2. paolocorpo

Post [All XDA Members] Requests to Moderators and Admins

Thanks but ... The integration in Tapatalk app would sound better to me ...
  3. paolocorpo

Is there somebody that can give mw this info ? Thanks Paolo
  4. paolocorpo

Post [MODULE] MagiskHide Props Config - SafetyNet, prop edits, and more - v5.4.0

You are the boss of this module and not only ... Your hypothesys is CORRECT The setting was wrong NOW i have a fake Pixel 3 (really a Mi A1) but I am now able to use my app Minimed !!!! Thank you so much Paolo
  5. paolocorpo

You are the boss of this module and not only ... Your hypothesys is CORRECT The setting was wrong NOW i have a fake Pixel 3 (really a Mi A1) but I am now able to use my app Minimed !!!! Thank you so much Paolo
  6. paolocorpo

Dear Developer I am back now to ask your relevant support I have recently used a fingerprint for my XIAOMI Mi A1 that is using last update of SO (Android 9) I discovered to achive the certification of Play Protect only choosing Mi A1 with android 8 but this is not a problem to me Now I have a...
  7. paolocorpo

Post [TOOL][Windows] APK Easy Tool v1.58 (3 dec. 2020)

You made my day Deleting the symbol I have fixed the issue and decompiled the apk using your software Thank you bro ;) P
  8. paolocorpo

Thanks bro You have a privat message with attached the .apk file and the log file Waiting your suggestion P
  9. paolocorpo

Dear First tof all thanks for the sw I have installed and I am trying to use it I have read your FAQ but nevertheless I am not able to understand this error message: Input file (C:\MINIMED\MiniMedT_Mobile_base.apk) was not found or was not readable. Decompile successful.
  10. paolocorpo

Dear very nice the new website: CONGRATULATIONS !! DO you know when will be correctly running the Tapatalk feature ??
  11. paolocorpo

Post [Mi a1] [Discussion] [How-TOs] MONTHLY STOCK UPDATES, ROOT, TOOLS AND MORE | May 4

Here the link for the twrp for Tissot model Let use version 3.4.0.0 (last) https://dl.twrp.me/tissot/ Inviato dal mio MI 3W utilizzando Tapatalk
  12. paolocorpo

As usual .. you have really helped me !! All is oK now (after a clear data of PlayStore) as you suggested Netflix has been installed on my Mi A1 !! Thanks a lot :laugh::good:
  13. paolocorpo

Dear many thanks The check is software based cts profile check now is OK > it was only necessary to hide Magisk ;) But ... nevertheless ... NETFLIX app is not available to me on Play Store :(