Recent content by paper88

1. P

Post Question OOS 12 Notification Problems

Do you have Viper4Android installed?
  2. P

You just can reset the Guest Account but you cannot fully delete it. Do you have also notification problems?
  3. P

Post Question Upgrade rooted NE2213 from A12 to A13

Yes thats true. But before you click install, you can install magisk into the other slot without pressing restart in magisk. After you click install in the update and it will install and reboot automatically. I did this steps and got still root after the update
  4. P

This worked for me.. settings > about phone > download and extract it. After i could press Install Now
  5. P

1. Don't recover Magisk in first step 2. Download the Incremental Update. It will fail 3 times. After the phone offers you the Full OTA Update 4.xx GB. 3. Download and Extract it 4. Install Magisk into other Slot. DONT PRESS RESTART 5. Go to settings and press Install Now on OTA. 6. Phone will...
  6. P

After I deleted my 2nd User and also the Guest User, the notification are working fine again.. maybe there is a bug while you using multiple user
  7. P

Thread Question OOS 12 Notification Problems

Hello Guys, I have Problems with my Notification. I don't get Notification for 80% of the Apps. If I go into the App, the Notifications appear. After I reboot my Phone, all Apps spam all recent Notifications and it works for 1-2 Days. After that I have to reboot my Phone again, otherwise I...
  8. P

Post [ROOT] iOS 15.4 emojis (Google,JoyPixels,EmojiDex,FaceBook,Samsung,Twemoji,Windows)

This worked for me 1 day, after 1 day gboard switched back to stock android emojis.. I found already the manual in telegram from dev but all this stuff in this manual doesnt worked.. does someone know a fix for gboard?
  9. P

Post Question Netflix Error -93

For me it worked! I installed a very old version which was not compatible anymore and updated it over the play store. Its working now for me 😃
  10. P

After your comment I searched for some DRM Modules. I find two of them. Liboemcrypto Magisk DRM Disabler I installed the DRM Disabler. Now I can install again the App out of the play store but I still cannot open it. Liboemcrypto is too old I think, so I didn't installed it
  11. P

Don't worry. I will wait :)
  12. P

Still not working
  13. P

Maybe there will be an existing mod somewhen
  14. P

Same here
  15. P

Netflix wrote on the site with this apk that you need an Android Version between 4.4.2 and 7.1.2. Also with an Older version from february it does not work :(