• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by papzi57

1. P

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-14][monet]TWRP Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G

Thanks! I've read about this before, I just knew it doesn't work on Android 11. but I’m happy to read that this isn’t the case!
  2. P

"So I installed magisk via fastboot and I was able to root my phone. " How to do this? would you describe briefly? just because I'm curious ...
  3. P

Which ROM was successfully installed?
  4. P

And-yes! I've tried this before, data formatting is over. The factory ROM only works with the factory RECOVERY. Flashing any currently known costum recovery will encrypt the data partition! Full KO! I don't have time at the moment, but I could still try (only this takes a long time): - save full...
  5. P

Our little phone has received the Android 11 update. Current costum recovery does not support Android 11. Therefore, it may not be possible to install the OTA update, after the flash the phone will hang, going back to TWRP will have all sorts of red error messages. Can we expect to get a version...
  6. P

Post Mi 10 lite Rooted

After the Android 11 update arrives, will the method described in post 1 work for Android 11 (V12.1.1.0.) Rom?
  7. P

Post [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] PitchBlack Recovery v3.0 [monet]

After Format data flash V12.1.1.0.RJIMXM again, after 10 minute booted, but can't activate, can't open WiFi setting!
  8. P

Post [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] PitchBlack Recovery v3.0 [monet]

Unfortunately, my phone looks dead. I used PB recovery. xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.0.2.0.QJIMIXM_v12-10 Rom was installed, everything was fine. Magisk 20.4 also. An OTA update has arrived: xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.1.1.0.RJIMIXM_v12-11 I started and then rebooted after installation: no...
  9. P

Post miuimix

It includes both.
  10. P

Post VoWifi on MIUI 12?

My previous phone (MI 9SE) also had Android 10 and MIUI 12, this Telekom SIM worked. VOWIFI appeared in the status bar and there was a WIFI CALL note in the call list in addition to the calls. WIFI appeared on the lock screen instead of Telekom. Interestingly, both phones have Global (non-EU) ROMs.
  11. P

Post Best ROM alternative for native MIUI apps on Mi 10 Lite 5G

Hi! I tried both ROMs. MIUIMIX has been put into BOOTLOOP several times in a row even after a clean installation. Not sure it's a ROM bug, but I haven't experimented with it anymore. A XIAOMI.EU 12.0.2.0. version is stable, I haven't had a problem with it yet.
  12. P

Post Gcam for Mi 10 Lite

No. Tapatalkkal küldve az én Mi Lite 10 5G eszközömről
  13. P

Post Gcam for Mi 10 Lite

7.3018 Wichaya work for me.
  14. P

Post VoWifi on MIUI 12?

When the phone arrived, Miui had 11 systems on it. When you switch on for the first time, the VoWifi signal also appears next to the Telecom card. Then he immediately upgraded himself to Miui 12, there has been no VoWifi since. The switch (both VoLTE and VoWifi) is visible in the settings menu...
  15. P

Thread VoWifi on MIUI 12?

It depends more likely whether the provider's profile exists in the firmware or not, and not likely depends on the Android version. This unofficial link shows several devices for hungarian providers.