Recent content by paratox

1. paratox

Post [GCam] OnePlus 6 / 6T

stable and debug2 won`t install. i have no old gcam or data of it left on the device. which other app or app leftovers could stop it to get installed (OP6, OB6 stock, no custom kernel)?
  2. paratox

Post Android pie 9.0 - Hydrogen OS beta 8 [16/10] + Links

i had the same problem. red logo and text "Your device is corrupt. It can't be trusted and will not boot". i got this after flashing first HOS beta. i tried many factory resets and relocking and unlocking bootlader with no success. at last i reseted the phone with MsmDownloadTool and started...
  3. paratox

Post [Android Pie][Hydrogen OS] 9.0 Public Beta Version has been released.

already rolled back to 998 from apkmirror but i got the same result / error message.
  4. paratox

Post [Android Pie][Hydrogen OS] 9.0 Public Beta Version has been released.

does anyone know hot to get substratum themes working? on substratum beta it tells me always "Please compile this overlay before applying". i hope substratum will work on OOS beta.
  5. paratox

Post Orzly Tempered Glass Screen Protector for OnePlus 6

please share your experience with installation and how well it fits. does the reviewer use the original silicone case for installation? i ordered one on amazon but have to wait more then a week until it will arrive. yesterday i applied the oneplus original tgsp but it cuts the screen of a little...
  6. paratox

Post [ROM] xXx NoLimits [OOS][OP5/5T] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [Stable & OB Roms]

after update from 9.4a to 9.5 play store is force closing. anyone know how to fix this?
  7. paratox

Post BTV-W09C100B303 firmware

BTV-W09C100B303 - FullOTA-MF-PV http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G2005/g1719/v108302/f1/full/changelog.xml http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G2005/g1719/v108302/f1/full/update.zip...
  8. paratox

Post BlueBorn is still rampant and enough is enough: g'bye M3 and thanks for all the fish

check on another device (smartphone?) your bt-area with the app and "BTV-..." will be shown as vulnerable. so looks like not fixed.
  9. paratox

Post TWRP (greatslon mod)

try this one: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WyjMQMi3RriWMK19lHA9oUZni7k-vIFs it`s the latest release from august. source: 4pda if this also not works, maybe relock and unlock bootloader and then try again. but don`t forget to backup before because it will factory reset the device.
  10. paratox

Post [KERNEL] [blu_spark r223 unified OP5/5T] [A10 unified]

i have the same problem with every custom OOS kernel. stock kernel (clean flash, no custom kernel before) does not have this problem. i think this has something to do with the wifi driver or power saving features of this. maybe one source commit all devs are using for better battery but which...
  11. paratox

Post Root Success

don`t flash magisk 14.6 or 15. it will reboot to erecovery. magisk 14.5 is last working version.
  12. paratox

Post [KERNEL] [blu_spark r223 unified OP5/5T] [A10 unified]

eng.stk i very often use whatsapp web but with every oreo oos custom kernel (including yours) it is unusable. i always have to wake the phone to have real time conversations or it will take for ever until the messages are sent / received. i have no wakelocks blocked so this should not be the...
  13. paratox

Post OREO uptdate for MediaPad M3?

nice too have a way to query security patches. we should do this every 1-2 months to get newer security patch level updates. with actual security patches i would have no problem without oreo. but hopefully the next update will not take this long. last security patch level was may.
  14. paratox

Post Root Success

anyone tried magsik beta 14.5? plan to buy this but would prefer magisk over superSU. what i have read for other huawei devices is that huawei kernels since april 2017 updates should support loop mounting and therefore it should support magisk. if anyone is brave enough and could try and report...
  15. paratox

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS Android 10 Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 5 (cheeseburger)

to allow them all would be a very drastic way. would be interesting which one(s) whatsapp web is using. is there an app for showing wakelocks which are used by apps?