Recent content by parkourkarthik

1. parkourkarthik

Post Development [ROM][14][OFFICIAL] PixelOS [AOSP][STABLE]

I am trying to dirty flash the latest build (23rd June) over my existing build from May 13th. I'm facing the below error. @whyredFire What should be done to properly update the ROM without data loss? Error applying update: 7 (ErrorCode::kInstallDeviceOpenError) E: Error in /sideload/package.zip...
  2. parkourkarthik

Thanks for latest build. I dirty flashed the latest build over the last build couple of days back. And also restored my root. I haven't faced any above mentioned issues until now. But the system is lagging in response sometimes (it was already there in previous build as well). The battery...
  3. parkourkarthik

Post Question Dolby Atmos for Xiaomi 11 lite 5G NE (Lisa)?

Although the sound quality is good. It looks like the sound is too loud at lower levels also. You'll find that the unlock sound itself is too loud. We kind of loose the volume control which is kind of annoying. If you're planning to root just because of this, I'd advice not to.
  4. parkourkarthik

Post Question Dolby Atmos for Xiaomi 11 lite 5G NE (Lisa)?

If you've rooted the device, install the below magisk module. I'm using it and it works 🔊 https://github.com/reiryuki/Dolby-Atmos-Magic-Revision-Magisk-Module
  5. parkourkarthik

There is an "extra dim" option. You might find it in the status bar tiles or settings.
  6. parkourkarthik

Thanks for your response. Well, Gpay was already on my Denylist. I tried adding the mtsl camera as well, but still had the problem (of course after reboot). But both worked after sometime magically. Recently, again I could see the bugs of scattered QR scanner of Gpay and video crash on mtsl...
  7. parkourkarthik

Flashing magisk with sideload helps in rooting. But I got a weird problem of bugs being reproduced after some time. I remember that the Gpay QR scanner and mtsl camera video were working perfectly fine in the morning. But now these bugs are reproducible.
  8. parkourkarthik

I lost my root. While trying to flash patched image with latest boot, I bricked the device. I had to wipe data and do a clean flash. After that also rooting with latest patched boot image corrupts the data. Let me know if someone succeeds.
  9. parkourkarthik

The latest update is more smooth and bug free for me. Thanks for the build. Would love to buy you a coffee @whyredFire
  10. parkourkarthik

Thanks for the wonderful ROM and your active support. I recently flashed it and rooted. I'm pretty impressed. Couple of bugs or suggestions on initial observation. 1. The full screen gestures (hide nav bar pill) doesn't work. 2. The adaptive brightness isn't smooth and accurate. 3. Built-in app...
  11. parkourkarthik

Post Development [ROM][12][lisa][OFFICIAL] Evolution X Snow

Thanks for the ROM. Appreciate your efforts. Just curious if we have OTA update on this ROM? Also I know I shouldn't ask for ETA, but do we have a chance of 6.2 version release for our device anytime soon?
  12. parkourkarthik

Post [ROM][12][gauguin][OFFICIAL][DISCONTINUED] Pixel Experience 12 | Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

I think it either could be because of a dirty flash or the recent pixel update problems in official source. I hope you did a dirty flash and the rest of the things are fine?
  13. parkourkarthik

Post [ROM][12][gauguin][OFFICIAL][DISCONTINUED] Pixel Experience 12 | Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

For me, the system is stable and I'm using as daily driver. I recently tried updating to the latest build using OTA system update but there was just a message "Install error" after the downloading completes. I am aware that the build could be flashed through sideload, just confirming if this...
  14. parkourkarthik

Post [ROM] ► [8.1.0] ► [OTA] ► Nitrogen OS Beta

Great ROM The ROM's too cool. Although I had some struggles after flashing the ROM. Such as no SIM detection. I managed to solve it by flashing the latest firmware. It would be better if there is info in OP about having the proper firmware flashed. I could finally feel the taste of OREO. Thanks...
  15. parkourkarthik

Post ResurrectionRemix ROM 6.1.0 - Official Weeklies- 8.1.0

Lost VoLTE after flashing beats audio mod.. But the mod works good.. It seems there is always a problem with VoLTE when flashing anything via TWRP.