• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Parzival215

1. P

Post Development [ROM][11][Mojito][Sunny] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

I had installed Pixel Experience Plus for my Redmi Note 10 back in early May. Because MIUI had an ugly grey control center that I couldn't look at. Had been using this ROM for almost 4 months now. And finally I reinstalled MIUI yesterday because they fixed the issues at 12.5 upgrade. I won't be...
  2. P

Yeah I use it. I can use Macro lens. But I am not sure about the other one.
  3. P

Then you didn't check hard enough. There are a subsection for devices running Android R. Anyway... just Download this: ANXCameraUnity_185R.SaltyIntelligentPlainsqueaker Then download the Add-on: ANX_RN10_addon They are Magisk modules. So in order to install them, you need magisk. Install...
  4. P

The solution is flash ANX Camera via Magisk. And flash the RN10 add-on with it. The Gcam is not very good. Anx camera is the miui stock camera for AOSP custom roms.
  5. P

12.04 But it doesn't matter. You are changing the whole OS anyway. Here's my battery chart since the last time I charged my phone. On MIUI it'd last for 1 day, but now it goes for two days. I am very happy with this ROM.
  6. P

Not really. My battery lasts two days and if I am using phone the a lot, it can actually last 30 hours without any problem
  7. P

Post Android 5 to 6

Nope. Don't purchase it. There'll be no more official updates to your tablet. But if there's a custom rom for your tablet that's running android 6 or later, maybe you can install that and then purchase your desired app.
  8. P

I kind of miss Google Assistant. Does anyone have any solution on how to get it working again? Hey/Ok is a feature I loved vert much about Androids.
  9. P

Post Development [KERNEL][OFFICIAL] NetErnels Kernel V3.0 by Cyberknight_777

Thanks. It is done. I have the custom (base) kernel now. Now in any case, if I wanted to get back to the stock kernel, what should I do?
  10. P

Download this: ANXCameraUnity_185R.SaltyIntelligentPlainsqueaker Then download the Add-on: ANX_RN10_addon They are Magisk modules. So in order to install them, you need magisk. Install Magisk, here's how to do it: Flash Custom Recovery And Root Redmi Note 10 Stock Miui Rom Since you already...
  11. P

I can verify. It works. I downloaded ANX camera and the addon. Flashed them from Magisk. Now I have the Stock Redmi Note 10 camera on my phone on PE+. Although I don't like the skin softening effects (but I can disable them), I find the stock camera far better than the one provided with Pixel...
  12. P

Post Development [KERNEL][OFFICIAL] NetErnels Kernel V3.0 by Cyberknight_777

I am on Pixel Experience Plus on Redmi Note 10. It doesn't have any official TWRP as far as I know. 01. How can I install this custom Kernel on my phone then? 02. What are the benefits of having this Kernel over the one my phone has now? Sorry I am not really a techy guy. Still learning. An...
  13. P

I have been using Pixel Experience Plus for my Redmi Note 10 for quite a while now. They only major 3 bugs I have noticed are: 01. Recorded Video with the stock camera have no sounds. Also the stock camera has an ugly icon. The default GCam icon is better. Proposition: Port over the camera for...
  14. P

I said that if we were not gonna get updates, then I'd like to return to MIUI (MemeUI). How's that rude? That's my choice. I have enough respect for the creator of this Custom ROM. The only thing I bashed was Xiaomi's own ROM. You either don't understand English, or you have issues.