Recent content by Paschfire

1. Paschfire

Post [ROM] Dirty Unicorns 14.7 {Coral} (09/13/20)

Nice to see the Dirty Team back! #DirtyAs****
  2. Paschfire

Post [KERNEL][OP3 & OP3T] FrancoKernel - 27th Aug - r50 - OOS & custom roms

Sorry to say, I cannot reproduce any of the issues you've mentioned using FKM on my 3T running OOS 9.0.6 /FKr50/Magisk Canary.
  3. Paschfire

You cannot. Maybe share what "screwed things up" as you say? Is it a bug? Care to elaborate on what it is you're talking about?
  4. Paschfire

Post [CLOSED][DEV] Magisk Canary Channel - Bleeding Edge Builds

To answer "2- " of your question(s), as you've already reviewed an answer for "1-" . That is the current state of your devices Android/OOS security patch.
  5. Paschfire

FK is functioning the same on OOS 9.0.6 as it previously did with 9.0.5. I also already answered this question several posts above, pls in the future use the forums search before posting.
  6. Paschfire

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

At present, nope. Manual input from the user for resolution changes is required for every video.
  7. Paschfire

Post Disable [DM-Verity]/[Force Encryption] [OnePlus 3T/3] for [PIE] Oxygen OS

What version of OOS are you currently running? Pls list out the steps you took in attempting to relock the bootloader.
  8. Paschfire

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS 9.0.6 FINAL Stable (Android 9.0) for OnePlus 3/3T

OOS 9.0.6 is running smoothly just as 9.0.5 was. Same goes for any supposed battery drain issues.
  9. Paschfire

And how long did you wait for it to attempt the initial bootup? As it could take anywhere from 10~15 minutes or longer. What custom ROM are you coming from?
  10. Paschfire

Post [KERNEL] [blu_spark r218 unified OP3/3T] [OOS 5.0.*]

r218 sure is available. Try using the Forum Search, or read the last several pages of this thread for the download links. More specifically, page 785.
  11. Paschfire

Post [OP3T][FIRMWARE+MODEM] OOS 9.0.6 (FINAL) - Pie 9.0 (20th November 2019) [FLASHABLE]

If you're already running the stock 9.0.5 FW, updating to 9.0.6 FW shouldn't have any cause for data loss.
  12. Paschfire

Post [Kernel-EAS][Custom|OOS]mcd-kernel[r12, r29]

Read my previous response 4 comments above, as this kernel is no longer under active development. In the future use the forums search, or read the last dozen or so pages of a thread, before posting.
  13. Paschfire

How is it not working exactly? Game Mode is working fine on my 3T running OOS 9.0.6.
  14. Paschfire

Post [OP3T][FIRMWARE+MODEM] OOS 9.0.6 (FINAL) - Pie 9.0 (20th November 2019) [FLASHABLE]

While your question has nothing to do with this threads topic, yes.