Recent content by pathum1

1. P

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] AquariOS 9 || angler || Live Support || Theming || July 14th

those are some strange bugs mate... but yeah... glad u've fixed em.... :) about the chrome bug - haven't really come across this so far and i'm using chrome
  2. P

Post ARISE Sound Systems™ - Auditory Research in Sound Enhancement

This worked for me on 8.0 too!... on 8.1 i think it bootlooped on me so i decided to go with the magisk module for Viper :)
  3. P

Just go for the most basic modules. I'd suggest core and viper for now. As your get comfortable start experimenting with the rest of the modules all the while remembering to make a backup of the system in case the entire thing goes into a bootloop or something like that...
  4. P

First get a good file explorer (I use mixplorer) and have a look inside the zip file. Inside the zip file there is a folder called getting started, inside which u will find another folder named your system, open that and you'll fuind the arise_customize.prop file. This is the most important...
  5. P

Post [APP][4.0+][Material Design] Pulsar Music Player

I've been using pulsar for over an year now and hands down it's the best music player out there - period. You are doing an awesome job!!! Maybe this has been already spoken about but I'm just making a small note here, is it possible to move the three dots in front of each song towards the song...
  6. P

Post [AOSP 8.1] [2019-03-06] Phh-Treble

no what i meant was a project treble enabled ROM ...
  7. P

Post [AOSP 8.1] [2019-03-06] Phh-Treble

Too bad the 6p isn't supported :(
  8. P

Post [TUTORIAL][WIP][OPR6] Android Oreo Pixel Mod With Working Substratum

im testing an early 8.0 build of aquariOS and getting bootloops with this.... i dont have any other mods installed.
  9. P

Post [ROM]○[SuperXE 6P]○[OREO]○[8.1.0]-[OPM2.029.A1/8.1.0_r21]○[AROMA]○[05/14/2018]

The ROM seems quite good. I haven't run into any issues after 24 hours of heavy usage. However, I am unable to use the presets for the Convolver in the Arise Viper module - says the folder is empty. I can flash magnum opus and viper separately but I'm worried whether it might break viper driver...
  10. P

Post [ROM]○[SuperXE 6P]○[OREO]○[8.1.0]-[OPM2.029.A1/8.1.0_r21]○[AROMA]○[05/14/2018]

Is it possible to try different kernels on the Oreo stock ROM ?
  11. P

I had to format everything... Including internal memory. Install vendor, bootloader, and radio then flash the ROM that did the trick. no more no sim bug