Recent content by Patrics83

1. Patrics83

Post weird sound on calls

Any solution to this problem? I have exactly what you describe. Except for the operator. I'm on Telia (Sweden)
  2. Patrics83

Post Huawei P30 Pro Updates

9.1.0.153 landed in Sweden this morning.
  3. Patrics83

Post Android 9 (Pie) - Bugs after Update

Use adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.huawei.search There's a thread about how this can be done.
  4. Patrics83

Post EMUI 9 WiFi randomly switches off

Well, that's not entirely true. It also stores the location of known WiFi networks and enables the WiFi again when you come to that location. So there might be something wrong when it stores the location or your phone location get updated by network and not GPS. See what happens if you disable...
  5. Patrics83

Post Getting pixelated photos when casting to Chromecast

Well there is Google Drive support at least. But I guess the app works best with local media. I haven't tried anything else yet. Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk
  6. Patrics83

Post Getting pixelated photos when casting to Chromecast

Yeah, it's been like that since 9.0.0.108 Beta. All my other devices works as good as google photo can be but the P20 Pro with Pie is a mess :/ As a workaround you can use Allcast
  7. Patrics83

Post [SCRIPT] ROM Cleaner v1.0 | Remove Bloatware | Backup Apps | Install Apps/Mods

I'm pretty sure it won't work without lots of modifications in both scripts and *_user.txt On the other hand, you could always flash it and see if there's any errors on the welcome screen. But if you do give it a try, and get into trouble I might not be able to help you at all. I'm running...
  8. Patrics83

Post [TUTORIAL] List with ALL SKU IDs & Region Codes | Fix 1 bar signal on LTE/4G

Here's the most recent sku_id's (Lycamobile isn't in the list tho): ACG_US = 114 AIO_WIRELESS_US = 129 APTG_TW = 75 BELL_MOBILITY_WWE = 5 BOUYGUES_FR = 39 BRIGHTSTARUS_WWE = 6 BRIGHTSTAR_AMX_SPA = 14 BRIGHTSTAR_SPA = 15 BRIGHTSTAR_TELCEL_SPA = 16 BRIGHTSTAR_TELEFONICA = 17 CELLSOUTH_WWE = 94...
  9. Patrics83

Post [SCRIPT] ROM Cleaner v2.1 | Remove Bloatware | Backup Apps | Install Apps/Mods

Because I have dropped the development. But I'm glad the scripts are still working, then you guys can make your own *_user.txt and keep on using ROM Cleaner :)
  10. Patrics83

Post [SCRIPT] ROM Cleaner v2.1 | Remove Bloatware | Backup Apps | Install Apps/Mods

Sure, open the v2.1 zip (do not extract it.) Go to "/META-INFO/com/android/" and open "updater-script" with notepad++ (If on windows). Add a "#" at line 14, 45 and 59. like this: #delete_recursive("/data/dalvik-cache"); When done, just close the zip and save changes. Now rename the zip so...
  11. Patrics83

Post [TUTORIAL] List with ALL SKU IDs & Region Codes | Fix 1 bar signal on LTE/4G

After changing the sku_id, have you reopened the file too see if the changes are being saved? Too me it sounds like you don't have write access to /system
  12. Patrics83

I know what you meant, but this modification doesn't require an "SkuID" app. You only need to change this once. But, if you flash ROMs everyday, a script in init.d (using SED command) might be something you would find handy. Regardning Dev icons: If the list says so, then give it a try.
  13. Patrics83

Recommended apps and how-to can be found in OP.