Recent content by patrik.KT

1. patrik.KT

Post (TEST BUILDS) CyanogenMod 12

1. You can use better battery stats to get battery usage info. 2. The theme engine wallpaper crash seems to be common on these resolutions. It also makes the Google launcher wallpaper picker crash if you preview more than two wallpapers or even choose one directly. 3. Lollipop memory...
  2. patrik.KT

The latest build link is in post #124.
  3. patrik.KT

Post [Q&A]Need help gaining root from RUU files for HTC Desire 620

With HTC devices, the encryption is a bit different. There's no encryption footer in the data partition, instead they used a separate partition (called extra) to store the encryption key.
  4. patrik.KT

Okay, so here's a new build from yesterday. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5KRmU8P96dlc1ctaFNaV3J0NEk/view?usp=sharing Camera is partially fixed, although it still has a memory leak. Now it only crashes the camera app, rather than the whole os. Torch can be used, too, but due to the camera...
  5. patrik.KT

Good to hear that. I don't really have that much free time, so I don't have time to work on cm. I'm testing out some possible battery fixes and as soon as i find one, I'll rebuild cm and post a new build here.
  6. patrik.KT

Encryption with stock roms is not going to work, this applies to other htc phones as well. Only CM/AOSP based encryption works and since in cm12.1 encryption doesn't work, we can't test it.
  7. patrik.KT

I fixed the voip speakerphone bug, but no optimizations from my side, only mainstream cm updates. I'm rebasing our kernel to the latest caf tag with 64bit support in my free time, so if I get that working, it should have some optimizations from qcom.
  8. patrik.KT

baxter006 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5KRmU8P96dlMFVqb3lieGJrM2M/view?usp=sharing Now you can access the Tap & pay menu. I also added support for mifare cards. Test it and report how it went :)
  9. patrik.KT

Post CyanogenMod 12.1 for MSM8916 (64bit)

I don't have the dotview case for this device. I need a tester for that, to get the right density and offset values. If someone wants to help, just send me a PM and I'll send you an apk with instructions.
  10. patrik.KT

It's only disabled in my builds, I'll try to enable it in the next builds. The settings FC is caused because of the disabled HCE: EDIT: So I enabled HCE and settings don't FC when going into Tap & pay (proof). I'll upload a new build in a few minutes.
  11. patrik.KT

I haven't check the tap and pay yet. I didn't have any chance to fully test nfc, as this is my only nfc phone. Also tags and cards will most likely not work, because HCE is disabled in CM.
  12. patrik.KT

Did you have the youtube retry error in stock? Because I did. If you did not, could you upload your system dump of the stock rom?
  13. patrik.KT

To every user of my cm rom: are you sure the battery life is okay? Can you send me some screens of the battery usage page in settings? Did you install any extra packages on tip of the cm zip? The only reason I'm asking this is because I'm still experiencing high batters drain and I'm not sure...
  14. patrik.KT

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5KRmU8P96dlZFJrSmw0ZWZTNXc/view?usp=docslist_api Copy this to /system/app/Dotcase/ and reboot. It should be okay with this. I forgot to cleanup the dotcase app before uploading this ROM.
  15. patrik.KT

Post CyanogenMod 12.1 for MSM8916 (64bit)

The a31ul does not have stock lollipop rom. Only the mediatek desire 620 has it. If it had one, believe me, I would already use that as a base. Both for my a11ul and a31ul cyanogenmod.