Recent content by patrik965

1. patrik965

Post [ROM][11][TOCO][UNOFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.4 | Boombastic [24/02/21]

I can't, it turns itself off when I leave the app. That's why I'm asking about the app.
  2. patrik965

When installing the google assistant app from google play store it says that it is not available in my country, while on miui it was (and it's available on my friend phone). Any fixes?
  3. patrik965

Post [ROM][11.0_r27][UNOFFICIAL][STABLE] ShapeShiftOS | Toco

For me, it worked on crdroid rom (without gapps) so I thought that it's a problem with built-in gapps, but I have installed HavocOS and it's not working either so I guess it is broken.
  4. patrik965

Post [ROM][11.0_r27][UNOFFICIAL][STABLE] ShapeShiftOS | Toco

It's not working for me, I think it doesnt work on roms with built-in Gapps
  5. patrik965

Hi, if anyone is wondering, I think the Ok google voice commands don't work because of the pre-installed Gapps package. When I installed the Core NikGapps package on other rom's it didn't work either, but after installing the Full NikGapps package it did work. So I think that there is something...
  6. patrik965

Hey, I can't turn on ok google, I can flip the switch but when I get out of the menu it turns off again. Is there any way to fix this?
  7. patrik965

Hi, I'm new here, and i downloaded the rom yesterday. I'm having issues with LTE/4G, the problem is that when I reboot my phone it can't connect to 4G and only connects to H+ and it has a very weak signal. When I go somewhere else it connects to 4G and when I come back home there is a strong 4G...