• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by patzedlr

1. patzedlr

Post [ROM][11][RAPHAEL] PixelExperience Normal/Plus [AOSP]

That doesn't sound like a perfect update... Have you already tried with booting the TWRP image in fastboot? I've never flashed it, I don't even know if I have a recovery installed on my phone because I always boot it without installing it: sudo fastboot boot twrp-3.5.2_9-0-raphael.img
  2. patzedlr

Post [ROM][11][RAPHAEL] PixelExperience Normal/Plus [AOSP]

After updating to 2021/08/23 or is the newest update safe to install?
  3. patzedlr

Post Implementing SMS Verification with Huawei SMS Retriever

Not just you, for me it was "ended" last week and open again the next day for another week, there was apparently something wrong... In the conditions it says (certainly since beginning) that end is "04/07/2021 at 11:59PM".
  4. patzedlr

Post [ROM][10.0][raphael] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/11/20]

Go to settings > Display > Advanced > Lock screen display > Always on To change the brightness, pull down the quicksettings panel and drag the slider to the left.
  5. patzedlr

1. Yes and thanks, I did't know that! You just have to turn on hotspot with airplane mode and wifi enabled (maybe other combinations are also possible), and it works! It looks like the Mi 9T Pro contains separated wifi sender and receiver. 2. No, that would be great, but that is pure (Pixel)...
  6. patzedlr

Oh you missed a few changelogs... The minimum firmware requirement was lifted, so you have to go to https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/raphael/install/#updating-vendor-and-firmware and update to the latest firmware. Just flash the zip with TWRP (or sideload as described), reboot and try...
  7. patzedlr

I think a clean flash with the recommended firmware (look at the Mi 9T Pro's Pixel experience wiki) is all you can try to fix this, good luck! ---------- Post added at 19:40 ---------- Previous post was at 19:33 ---------- Everything works perfectly for me and I've never had a faster...
  8. patzedlr

This is "pixel experience", stock Android hasn't this feature and I think it would require a massive modification of the existing lockscreen code and that's probably not the goal of this rom...
  9. patzedlr

In settings go to Apps & Notifications > Notifications > Notifications on lockscreen and select "Don't show notifications" or turn off "Sensitive notifications" to hide notification content.
  10. patzedlr

The default camera app is org.lineageos.snap, which isn't really good. I tried to install the latest MIUI camera from apkmirror but it failed with error "required shared library missing", so it doesn't seem to work. Instead you can install Urnyx05's Gcam mod which works perfectly on Mi 9T Pro, I...
  11. patzedlr

Display > Advanced > Prevent accidental wake-up If the feature is turned off, it may happen that your leg imitates a double-tap and wakes the screen accidentally. When I was cycling, my leg opened the emergency number pad, entered random numbers and pressed the call button... The new feature...
  12. patzedlr

Post [APP][Beta 0.10.1] Tap, Tap: Double tap on back of device gesture from Android 11 port

Works well on my Xiaomi Mi 9t Pro, keep up the great work and the clean design! That was exactly the right moment when you published this app, I really hoped that somebody would manage to port this cool (and not even published) feature soon, thank you!
  13. patzedlr

Post [payton][OFFICIAL] PixelExperience 11 [discontinued]

I come from the official LineageOS 16 and followed the installation instructions of user MotoX4 with the latest update. Everything works fine until I insert the SIM card (I did the setup with WLAN after I found out that the SIM is the problem). It takes a while until it is recognized, but...
  14. patzedlr

Post [ROM][9.0][PAYTON] Pixel Experience [AOSP][Discontinued]

I tested this feature in the Moto Camera 2 from Play Store (with Pixel Experience) in comparison with a Google Camera mod and can say: • All Google Camera mods I used had a maximum of 4MP with the front camera • Photos taken with 4MP and 4:3 are 2304 × 1728px (front camera), no matter which...