Recent content by pawloland

1. P

Post Anyways to custom the volume level of the Android's default High Volume Warning?

I think the app "system ui tuner" can do it, but I don't know if it works just with adb permissions or if it requires root.
  2. P

Post [UPDATED][ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] exTHmUI for XPERIA 5 II

May I ask you to send me in dm the link to the given discord server if it is public? I would like to follow the development for xperia 5 ii. If if is private, then don't worry I understand ;).
  3. P

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Xperia 1 II

It is not on the list, but you can unlock bootloader. You need to select xperia 1 ii, and then pass IMEI of xperia 5 ii. Don't ask me why it is like that :p, but it supposedly works: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/how-do-you-unlock-the-sony-xperia-5-ii-bootloader.4183593/
  4. P

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for z3c

Hi, I tested this quickly without success. I tried 3G, it didn't help, so I went back to 4G, enabled wifi and mobile data. Then I disabled "Mobile data always active" in dev setting (I had it enabled in previous tests). After I disabled it, I could send and receive MMSes on wifi+mobile data or...
  5. P

So you are saying that you can have wifi turned off and mobile data turned on, at the same time and after that you can successfully receive and send MMSes - am I getting it right? I would be very glad if you could try this exact scenario for me just one more time, to make sure every possible...
  6. P

Ok, so I did more tests on latest LOS 17.1. What I discovered is that MMSes are working but only when mobile data is DISabled, which is super weird. - just wifi enabled - receiving/sending MMSes works (at first time I tried it with just wifi, the notification came up, that asked to grant...
  7. P

Hi everyone! About back camera problem - from my experience if is not working, in order to fix it you have to flash latest firmware using Emma and then flash recovery + rom. And going to the main point of this post - MMSes are not working. I tested latest build of LOS 17.1...
  8. P

You can try to flash latest firmware on windows vm. I know that virtual box has option to forward host's OS usb to virtual mashine, so in theory it would make you able to flash latest version of firmware without windows installed on physical drive, but through vm.
  9. P

Post [ROM] Android 11 + mainline Linux Kernel for Sony Xperia M4 Aqua

It is worth mentioning what is not working. Last time I used it I found those issues: -no camera nor fm radio app (so I assume they are not working) -no gps (location) -no media playback (only works through web browser like firefox, which has media player built in so it doesn't depent on OS to...
  10. P

I would normally say that the first issue you mentioned is caused by damaged digitizer (common point of failture on z3c, I was also affected by this). After some time it stops recognizing touches in some areas of the screen, even if the phone was never dropped and glass on display isn't cracked...
  11. P

NeoArian are you aware of the sound issues with latest build :confused: Cheers
  12. P

Seriously?! It is awesome:D. So theoretically I could flash this ROM and then flash for example Lineage OS 18.1 GSI (when they are available) on top, to get (at best) fully working Lineage OS. Am I right?
  13. P

Then maybe you have initially flashed the zip incorrectly (didn't fully wipe partitions and/or didn't format them before flashing)? I don't really know what could be the issue here other than the things I already mentioned. Last possible but very unlikely couse of the problem could be corrupted...
  14. P

It should boot to TWRP, automatically flash update zip and boot to system, all without any user input. If it didn't, then you most probably have wrong twrp flashed. Please flash the one in the first post and try again. This updater process is just automated dirty flashing of downloaded zip, so...
  15. P

Hi Cubbins, I am going to try that ROM during this weekend. I have few questions beforehand: If I am not wrong, this is pure AOSP, so no gapps are present. Is it possible to install them? I don't see any of them for A11 on the Open Gapps site, so I guess they can't be installed currently but I...