Recent content by pclev99

1. P

Post [ROM] CyanogenMod 10.1 - WILD FOR THE NIGHT - August 4, 2013

anyone Does any one else have LOS and a problem getting MMS. For some reason once I upgraded to the newest release I stop getting ALL pictures (well I get some but like two days later) and random LOS to the point of having to use airplane mode on then off to bring it back. I tried using temp...
  2. P

bluetooth issue I have noticed that after a phone call when I hang up on my bluetooth the phone locks for a little bit and will not come on it comes out of it takes about 30 second any one else notice this I will try to log this next time and post it.
  3. P

I don't like to post to say good job figure that's what that thanks button is for but I am daily driving this rom and so far only had it sleep of death one time. So good job I love it keep up the great work.
  4. P

Post | MOD | Apr 27, 2013 | 4 Cyl Turbo engine v0.4.5_r1 w/ 250 shot NOS | Entropy |

This works really really well for the gps so far cant comment on battery improvements as i haven't been using long enough to tell but so far i like this thanks. CM10 beta2
  5. P

Post I can confirm keyboard not spillproof!!!

This is something I would do I could see my self doing this as i love to cook and some times instead of getting a hard copy I just use my tablet for the recipe for what I am cooking so yeah maybe I shouldn't do that no offence but I don't want to end up having the same issue as you I cant...
  6. P

Post [ROM] CM10 alpha5.3: Android 4.1.1 for Samsung Epic 4G Touch

worked for me so far Scratch that after working with it more it works as far as getting past the checking for root but doesn't change the phone over to roaming at all
  7. P

just asking Not a really a bug just throwing this out there I know there are more important things just one thing I would like to see is camera storage to sd card I am sure its in the works but just wanted to put it out there. Also not sure if this is due to the rom or what but does any one...
  8. P

Post What CPU governor are most ppl using?

Pegasusq with cm10 also used it with cm 9 and blazer rom using agats 5.4 kernel under clocked to 1 ghz and my battery is amazing
  9. P

I did try that and it worked like a champ for a while then just started getting slower and slower maybe its my hardware but with stock roms I can get a lock in a min or two at the least if not with in a few seconds after flashing with cm10 got nothing. Only problem I have with this rom to...
  10. P

Great work been using this a a daily for a while (alpha 5 might have started in the 4's cant remember) really like the work I don't post much only if I have a reason to most because I don't know how to fix anything I just make a great tester. I just felt I should give praise for this if...
  11. P

Post [ROM]Phantom's Blazer Rom[Yo][8/2/12][v0.1.5][FF18]

Phantom isn"t the fastest about updates he likes to test the crap out of it before sending it into the wild and he has a life that he puts WAY before developing and I cant say i blame him but one thing I know is that he did say he was working on it and so far he has been a man of his word. So I...
  12. P

Sorry my friend I will admit to downloading it and not thanking you but i did hit today since i did get it downloaded and flash works great so thank you Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
  13. P

See i had a feeling he was just reporting bugs when as i find them. I do try to see if its been posted before me but this time i only looked about 3 pages back Sent from a galaxy far far away
  14. P

updata me app I don't know if this has been said or not but I keep getting a notification for the update me app that there is a new rom version but its not a new version not unless phantom is making new roms ever hour on the hour and since the dev (phantom) does have a life I am really sure...
  15. P

Post [Q] Boost signal..?

answer I think I can help you I have tried to signal booster all it is really is a repeater you put a antenna up REALLY high or at least as high as the cable they give you let you and as long as you are in range of the base you should get better signal this works in theory. I am not so sure...