Recent content by pdedinski

1. P

Post Fcc Car Launcher [official thread]

Here is my setup.. Player, speed, direction, altitude, tire presaure and time.. And shortcuts to some nav, bluetooth, radio, sound l, etc. It was nighttime, so image is a bit blurry.
  2. P

Try reinstalling it and setup from scratch, starting with some simple skin. Also I don't think there is need to go to Android Auto, when you have an android headunit. If you are too frustrated with FCC go for another launcher. AGAMA for example is pretty stable and in active support.
  3. P

For me Play/Pause do work.. Though my player setup is a bit different. I have three instances of the player widget set-up.. One is set up to only show artist and track name, one just for the image and one only with the Previous Play/Pause Next buttons. Not that this should matter. Does your...
  4. P

FCC has some bugs, that is true.. It took me lots trial and error to set it up to work (almost) correctly on my unit. I have now somewhat stable working setup with the features I need. I have tried (and bought) other launchers like AGAMA and Car Web Guru.. They are more stable in terms of...
  5. P

The author recently posted that he is working on another projects for the time being. So currently there is no project development
  6. P

I have this not only with Musicolet.. I use Musicolet as well, but I get same behavior with foobar2000 (has decent shuffle and replay-gain support and scan as well, completely free) and PowerAmp.. I have this behavior after OS reboot .. When I let my headunit just to go to sleep mode, not...
  7. P

I have the same issue, but not working on my headunit as well
  8. P

Today I noticed there is a new version out in the Android Store.. Some change notes would be nice to have. It only says 'New release' which doesn't speak volumes on what is new/fixed/improved.
  9. P

I am using Deelife external sensors and TPMS plugin works without a problem.. no hanging, crashes or whatsoever.
  10. P

There is already a TPMS widget in the FCC car launcher (requires a plugin installed from Google Play Store).. For me it works perfectly with a Deelife TPMS system from Ali Express
  11. P

Post Question Poor Bluetooth call quality

I have replaced the microphone. Also my head-unit had a setting in its Factory Settings an option to choose internal or external microphone. I Opted for an external one there. But even with this setting with the included microphone and one other, the other party in the call could barely...
  12. P

Post Question Poor Bluetooth call quality

I had issues with call quality and tried the suggested Sony XA-MC10 microphone.. Confirmed, people can now hear what I am saying. Thanks a lot.
  13. P

So.. after a several months of usage of FCC car launcher I will recap my experience and post a few issues I have with it, one of which, quite annoying and I hope it gets fixed at some point. First things, first.. Great job for this versatile and highly customizable launcher. Thanks for the...
  14. P

Most of the Rockchip devices, and actually most of the Android headunits in general have a separate microcontroller unit (MCU) that acts as a bridge between the device hardware and Android and most of them have their volume control commpletely separated from the Android media volume control, so...