• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by pdf5

1. pdf5

Post ----- Root Moto M S356 Android 7 -------

Hi there, After I unlocked the bootloader, pushed the twrp recovery successfully, got stuck in the recovery mod each time I reboot the phone so can't boot the stock rom. Done wipe factory reset and format data and still nothing changed. Any ideas? Thanks in advance OP Edit: Just solved issue...
  2. pdf5

Post [ROM][Unofficial/Experimental][Android 4.3] CyanogenMod 10.2 for SGS4A (int'l)

hello anyone tried this out ? feedbacks ? thanks in advance :D
  3. pdf5

Thread [MOD] Increasing the volume in galaxy s4 Active i9295

This Mod can increase the volume in the phone to be louder...I modded the original files :) by: 1- Replacing two files (snd_soc_msm_2x_Fusion3 ) and (snd_soc_msm_2x_Fusion3_auxpcm ) with my files in the directory /system/etc/snd_soc_msm folder 2- Setting the correct permissions , * I...
  4. pdf5

Post *** New Device Forum Requests ***

Request for galaxy s4 active i9295 sub-fourm please ! ! !
  5. pdf5

Post [ROM][4.0.4] Slim ICS (OneX) - Clean, Simple & Fast (70MB)

Hello there Does anyone have problem with Dsp manager? I applied some settings in (headset) to be louder it worked OK at the beginning then i skipped song , the volume changed to be lower and still the equalizer working Anyone confirm this?
  6. pdf5

Post [TUTORIAL] How to port any non compatible sense 3.0 - 4.0 skin to HTC DS

unfortunately again the skin did not appear in personalize/skin
  7. pdf5

@totiadrinalin Edit : tried your skin ( glass skin ) on HTC_EUROPE_2.10_.401_.9_DEODEXED_PREROOTED. Rom 2.3.5 sense 3.0 But didn't appear in skins Anyone confirm this ?
  8. pdf5

hi there i tried to port a 3.6 skin called ( warminside )in market but not succeeded in command promt 1- apktool if framework-res.apk .......... ( got lots of things invalid ) 2- apktool if com.htc.resources.apk ........... ( got lots of things invalid ) 3- apktool d...
  9. pdf5

Post [ROM][29-5] ICS Saga Edition v2.0 [HTC One S port][4.0.3 ][Kernel 3.0.16]

i had your position ,just rename it to .zip via file explorer and flash it
  10. pdf5

Post [ROM][May 23]Virtuous Saga v.1.0.0 [3.04.401.1][Sense 3.6 Android 4.0.4]

Why my phone shows that Android version : protected HTC sense version: protected In settings/about phone/software information/ Anyone noticed that or its just me ? Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA
  11. pdf5

Post [ROM][May 23]Virtuous Saga v.1.0.0 [3.04.401.1][Sense 3.6 Android 4.0.4]

oh yes , nice to see you here again :D, and this looks interesting
  12. pdf5

Post [ROM][NIGHTLY] CyanogenMod 7.1 Nightly Builds [2.3.7][CM 2.6.35.14]

Ok try to modify this line in build.prop ro.modversion=CyanogenMod-7.2.0-RC2-saga Into ro.modversion=CyanogenMod-7 And tell if this worked Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA
  13. pdf5

Post [ROM][NIGHTLY] CyanogenMod 7.1 Nightly Builds [2.3.7][CM 2.6.35.14]

Strange , browser and facebook worked fine for me ( flashed with a full wipe ) Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA
  14. pdf5

Post [FIX] For wifi connection dropping too easily/often

so now, should i check something to see if the method works ? :o
  15. pdf5

Post [FIX] For wifi connection dropping too easily/often

to be like this