• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by PDP///M

1. P

Post Lock screen issues

Please search next time. You have smart lock activated. If you have a lock icon on you lock screen, your phone is not secure. Just swipe anywhere but from that icon and your phone unlocks. If you swipe from the lock icon, then you are securing it for the next time you turn the screen on. To...
  2. P

Post Fingerprint Lock Lock Icon Appears

Glad you got it figured out
  3. P

Post Fingerprint Lock Lock Icon Appears

When that icon appears your lockscreen is unlocked. Swipe anywhere besides that icon and it will unlock. You have smart lock activated with trusted devices. When you swipe the lock pad it locks the phone 1 time so on the next use is secured. Go to lockscreen and security, secure lock settings...
  4. P

Post Fingerprint unlock question

Thats correct. The op still has swipe to unlock with no security set up. Op go to settings, lock screen and security, screen type lock. It should be set to fingerprints, but probably isn't. Once that is set, all you have to do is, with screen off, press home button and release but keep you...
  5. P

Post Fingerprint unlock question

If the lock is present on the bottom of the screen it means your phone is unlocked. When you swipe from the unlock button you're asking if to require a fingerprint on the next unlock. Your fingerprint lock is not active normally. When it is secured you won't see the lock button
  6. P

Post Galaxy Note 5 - Will Not Download Image Attached to Message

Yeah I'm running into same issue. As soon as i turn off wifi my mms downloads. Issue doesn't happen all the time, but when it does taking the phone off wifi always works.
  7. P

Post [ROM][N6][6.0.1_r62][MTC20F] Chroma 08/02/2016 | Substratum Support

I am having the same exact problem, unfortunately i have no fix. I am not using a screen protector either.
  8. P

Post [KERNEL] [January 29] ElementalX-N6 4.27 (Nougat) 5.05 (Oreo)

Are you setting up overclock when installing the kernel with aroma? Phone may be getting too hot on boot. If so, set overclock at a lower frequency and try to boot.
  9. P

I'm having the same issue on this build
  10. P

Can someone remind me how to remove the search bar from launcher3 home screen? I thought it was clearing google app data or launcher data, but neither worked?
  11. P

Anyone else not have volte on this new 14r radio on T-Mobile? Edit... Seems like I'm not the only one
  12. P

Post [REF] [RADIO] Nexus 6 Modem Collection | LYZ48E Radio Added

I am not getting volte on T-Mobile with this 14r radio. Anyone else?
  13. P

Anyone have a problem changing profile picture?
  14. P

Post [KERNEL] [January 29] ElementalX-N6 4.27 (Nougat) 5.05 (Oreo)

I'll buy it again. Glad you decided to continue on Android